A Shoulder to Cry On

The class started, the teacher taught about the basics of designing, it wasn't boring but he didn't get his soul reacting and he knew this was not what he wanted, but he had no choice all he had to do is listen to his uncle and aunt if he wants to survive. 

He should obey them in order to get his next meal. He has been starved for a day whenever he voiced out his opinion. He even got beaten once by his aunt, she always says that he should be grateful that they let him live with them and feed him, all he could do in return is at least obey them and be good to them as they didn't abandon him when his parents died even though he had nothing to give them in return. 

Jimin thought they were not wrong, that's why he takes in everything they throw at him. All he want is to get a job as soon as possible so he can move out from the hell of the house. He has no idea how he's gonna survive the 3 more years these 2 years he barely managed. 

He was searching for a part-time job but he couldn't find anything that could fit his time schedule. His aunt should not find out about his part-time either so he had to be careful all the while. If she knew he would get scolded as she already warned him saying not to do anything other than attending university.

 He could afford to be out only until 8 pm, that too only because she hated seeing him at house for longer hours, his uncle returns by 8 so she told him to be back before he gets back. That's why he should find a job that he could do before his Cinderella bell goes off at least she had time until midnight. Jimin's life has become worse than hers. Jimin drifted in his thoughts as the class proceeded.

Bo Ra couldn't help but be worried about Jimin, she noticed the sadness in his eyes when she handed him his drink, she pretended that she didn't see, as she didn't want to ask anything when everyone was present and she very well knows how uncomfortable Jimin will feel. 

Though Jimin was so silent and an introvert, his eyes always sparkled she wanted to know what stole the light from his beautiful eyes. His eyes used to make him look like a cute puppy but now there is emptiness, plainly empty. 

She was wandering in her thoughts until Rosy tapped her hand bringing back to reality, "Do you wanna hang out after the class?" she asked, still focusing on the professor, "I have made plans already" Bo Ra replied with a pout "maybe tomorrow?, we can ask others to join too and have a party , 'coz we all met and that is awesome!" Bo Ra exclaimed. 

Rosy smiled brightly not being able to react to her heart's content since they were in the class. "I'll put the message in the group" Rosy said as she took out her phone and typed the message. "Ah, I should add Minnie too" Bo Ra said as she added Jimin to their group which they made this morning.

Jimin's Aunt House

"Why would you allow him to attend that university?, Do you know how much we need to spend on that brat now?" DaKyung shouted. 

"Dakyung-ah listen, my friend owns an Interior decors company and has a branch in UK once he finishes his course let's send him there, though he is my friend he values quality so it would be best if he studies in this university, just 3 years and then we can be free from him until then please bear with me?" Hae Joon said hugging Dakyung from behind. 

"I can't bear seeing that brat already, 3 years is too long but I'll manage for the sake of our family's future, I know u need him here until the transfer of everything!", she sassed as she walked towards the kitchen to prepare dinner. 

"I need to prepare extra for that useless thing too" she mumbled to herself. 'I should make him sign the papers, if not for the condition I would have already discarded him' Hae Joon thought to himself.

The classes were already over and everyone headed out on their way. Taehyung waved his goodbyes to the trio girls as he went in search of his friend who was also roommate, Jungkook. Rosy and Candice left together as they planned to go out since others were busy.