Heartbreaks and Car breaks

"Ah..." a guy in white lab coat hissed as he went to take the cotton. He has cut his forefinger from the broken glass piece which the assistant dropped earlier. 

"Doctor, it's time for the operation" A guy called out. "Yes on my way," the man in white replied.

After 3 hours he came out finishing yet another successful operation. Though it's been only 2 years he started as a main surgeon, all his operations were success and most importantly he takes only the most critical cases, the one the other doctors find too risky and the success rate is less than 5%. The rest of the time he dedicates to his research, medicinal drug development. 

He went to his room and took out his research papers and reviewed it. 

knock... knock

"Come in" he said still engrossed in his papers. "Hyung, I told you to show up at the meeting!" came a whining voice.

"Ah! Hobi-ah when did you come? had lunch?" he finally looked up at the whiney kid.

"Hyung, I'm asking something" Jung Hoseok sat on a chair, "that was an important one".

"I trust your decision as always and you know Jinnie Hyung is busy, that is why I entrusted my company under yours" the doctor replied with a smile.

"But.. But hyung", Hoseok retorted. "No buts let's have something to eat I'm hungry", Kim SeokJin said standing up.

Seokjin's family has a snack brand, and the brand is well established, if you say 'SARANG snacks' everyone will know. His parents wanted him to take control of the company and the production. Seokjin being intrested in medicine and research chose this and left Hoseok to take care of the company.  

Hoseok was Seokjin's neighbor from their childhood and they grew up together. They are like real brothers. Hoseok  established his own management company where he undertakes the company which are going under bankruptcy and revive them.  As  per SeokJin's request he undertook their SARANG snacks and is managing it now. 

Both the brothers left to have lunch chit chatting about their day.

"Ji In?, you know her?" Bora questioned confused. "Yeah, she is my cousin, uncle's daughter", Jimin  said softly.

"Yes, I am Ji In, You do remember me!" she said as she sat beside Jimin and looped her arm in his, excited and smiling ear to ear.

'Oh wait, what the heck is she doing', Bora lifted her eyebrow in an intimidating way, "Jimin come with me I forgot to get something" she stoop up.

Jimin tried to get up but was pulled again by Ji In, "Aunt asked you to stay with me always, if you want them to still feed and pay for you, you better be with me" she whispered in his ears smiling.

"Aww, Jimin ah I'm new and you are the only friend I have can you stay with me and ask her to go with one of the other friends, please na..." she smiled rubbing her hands on Jimin's arm which she had looped. 

"You---", Bora's voice raised and was about to speak something, she was suddenly so furious but was cut off by Jimin.

Jimin smiled awkwardly "Bora-ah can you take someone else?" he said. The others were just observing the happenings. A chilly air was surrounding them now.

"Babe, I don't think this is gonna end anywhere near good" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook gestured Candice to take Bora with her. Both Rosy and Candice dragged Bora away.