The Dom Self

Jimin was lying on his bed drowned in his thoughts. 'Did I fall in love?' Little did he know he always liked her. The one who walked past his boundaries when he tried to stay isolated and got him out of his comfort zone.

He is still an introvert but now an introvert with friends. Before he met her he was alone. She was the one who broke in his closed doors and pulled him out to people. And that's how he got few friends in schooling as well as now.

Those two years when she wasn't there, he was pretty much a loner and outcast. He was fine as long as he wasn't bullied badly. Now his heart has this new feeling towards her.

Love doesn't actually need a reason. It takes just a few minutes to fall in love. But requires time to realise that. He has no experience in this, he is sure of one thing though: He wants Bora or probably needs her. He doesn't know, nevertheless this strong feeling popped up "BORA IS MINE".

-----------------------------------------

Bora was also lying on her bed thinking about something similar. She is that straightforward girl but something was stopping her to confess her feelings.

"Okay whatever I will ask him out tomorrow!"

"Yes you should," a voice replied.

"Shiaa, Benny you scared the shit out of me! What the hell? When did you enter? And why are you here? It's late!"

"I thought you called for me, you know I don't come for no reason"

"Ah! Benny my bestie, okay since you are here help me out with this"

"Just confess, straight just like your style but be soft, you know he is soft as candy and don't you dare threaten him with your blazing glares. You can become impatient when it comes to him"

Bora took deep breaths to calm herself, "I should"

Both of them broke into laughter. Just best friend things.

---------------------------------------------

Yoongi was tapping his finger's on the table. The evidence Namjoon collected is not enough to put him behind bars.

It was the black box voice recording where Mr. & Mrs.Park expressed their suspicion and it also had Hae Joon's voice a few minutes before the accident which indicates he entered the car before they started the ride.

Hae Joon, of course is not dumb enough to leave evidence but Namjoon has his ways. It took him a while to have his hands on it but in the end he got it.

Now Yoongi has it.

He took a burner phone and sent the voice recording to a number followed by a message 'I have more, enough to prove you guilty'.

He knows it does nothing but only give a slight panic and that is what he exactly needs.

The moment of panic is where Hae Joon will come forward and give the evidence himself.

"There's more to it! I know it from the way he desperately begs attorney Park Jun Moo, The 'WILL' wait until I get my hands on it!"

---------------------------

It was break time and the gang was gathered once again at their spot chit chatting.

A guy with chocolate brown hair approached their table. Jimin's eyes widened as he recognized the guy. Some bitter memories flooded in.

Unconsciously he held Bora's hand which made her look up as well.

"Won Hong?" Bora asked, kind of shocked at the encounter.