Confession 3

(A/n: If you are wondering where did confession 2 go, it's the confession of Jimin and Bora)

"Hyung, I gave it for testing" Hoseok was speaking through his mobile.

"Okay when will I get the results?" the person on the other side asked.

"Tonight"

"That's pretty fast but I'm a little busy tonight so I'll collect it tomorrow morning"

"Hmm, okay hyung I think it won't be a problem but I guess he'll be busy from tomorrow"

"I know, I'll collect it before he gets busy"

"You know?" Hoseok was a bit confused but left it, "Okay"

"I gotta go, Take care"

"Ok hyung, you too bye"

Hoseok placed his phone aside and continued examining the files.

----------------------------------------------

"So, you want me to take care of the mansion until then?" Yoongi said, leaning back and folding his hands as he placed his phone aside.

"Yes , as I told you before, It might take minimum a week as I've been asked to get hospitalised before the operation" Namjoon sighed, he had a lot of work to take care, "And I'm sure I should be there for few days after the operation for observation"

"I guess it's in a way good, take rest and also you get to be with your 'crush'", Yoongi stressed the last word.

"Ahh!!!" Namjoon whined at that, 'I can't deny though' he smiled thinking.

"Don't worry about business I know someone who can handle it temporarily"

"The friend of yours who has a company managing business? What was the name again?"

"Hope management"

"Ah! Yes! But isn't it for the business under bankruptcy?"

"Yes but he will do the favour for me"

"Hyung, It's okay, I'll ask my manager"

"Sure, but you need rest after your your operation and I'm not allowing you to get back to work before at least a month of rest"

"A month?"

"At least and if the doctor says you need more than that I'll make sure you won't touch your laptop or files until then"

"But,.." he was cut off by Yoongi

"No Buts, so I'll call him for help"

Namjoon had no other way but to obey. He respected Yoongi and liked him a lot so he knows whatever he does is for good.

------------------------------------------

Namjoon took a few necessary things and left for the hospital and Yoongi accompanied him.

They soon reached the place.

"Ahhh! Hyung please" Hoseok was hugging Seokjin's side and whining.

"No Hobi, I'm not coming!"

Hoseok continued to whine and Seokjin kept on rejecting him and ignored him.

"Ahem ahem" they heard someone clear their throat, Hoseok left seokjin's arm and turned to the side.

Namjoon and Yoongi were looking at them, Namjoon was practically shooting fires with his eyes. Suddenly Hoseok and Jin felt flushed with embarrassment because of their childish act.