New entry

Taehyung woke up to a big bunny caging him protectively, Oh how long has he longed for this day to come real. 'Is this just another dream?' Taehyung still couldn't believe.

He felt a warm kiss on his cheek, a palm started caressing his tummy, "Koo~ are you awake" giggled Taehyung.

"Yes, Good morning sweetheart" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead. Jungkook puffed his left cheek gesturing Taehyung to plant a kiss.

Taehyung giggled and gave his boyfriend his morning kiss. "I wish I could have this for the rest of my life" Jungkook said "I would be contented with this".

"Just a peck, for all the life?", Taehyung asked with a teasing tone.

"Baby, you are not helping", Jungkook said as he hovered above Taehyung and attacked him with tickles.

"Koo~ stop" giggled Taehyung.

After few minutes of the 'attack' Jungkook decided to release Taehyung. They both smiled contentedly and got ready for the class.

Bora woke up to Benny's call. She picked up he phone and answered it. "What happened?" Bora's sleepy voice came. "Are you still in bed? it's already late, what would have you done if I hadn't called?" Benny said.

"Oh Shiaa! it's late", Bora hurried up, "I'll call you later".

She hurried up and got ready in a hassle. She walked down the stairs. 

"You got ready on time though!" Benny exclaimed. "Hey Ben, What are you doing here?" 

"Just wanted to drop by to say Good morning, I have no class for the next 2 hours", Benny replied.

"That's nice we can take a tour of my university" Bora excited.

"That's great, but wait is that Jimin, he's calling you I guess" Benny said. 

Bora turned around to see Jimin waving at her from a distance.

"I gotta go, Bora, Steffy just called" Benny ran off before Bora could reply.

'Guess it is an emergency' she thought as she ran towards Jimin.

Jimin left the hell of house smiling, he can finally earn some money for himself from today. He boarded the bus as usual. 'And whose voice was that?, I heard aunt talking with such a sweet tone to her? and those luggage could it perhaps be Ji In??'.

He arrived at the stop and walked down to the university. He saw Bora standing and called out,  "Hey Bora", he waved.

'She looks cute' Jimin smiled as he saw her run towards him.

They walked together to the university. They saw Taehyung and  Jungkook entering the university hand in hand. "This is interesting", Bora said with a mischievous smile, "I knew it, I could sense that, I won!" 

"What are you saying?" came out a confused voice. "Kiddo, I won a bet with Rosy and Candice, so today Rosy will buy my meal" laughed Bora. 

Jimin nodded his head still confused. She dragged Jimin and ran towards 'Taekook'.

"Good morning", she excited with a mischievous eyes, "I smell something in the air~~~". She took Jimin and ran past them not waiting for their response.

"Let's meet in cafeteria~~~" she waved her hands after few steps.

Taehyung just shyly hit Jungkook, "She's too quick to catch up" he laughed.