Her distraction

Len POV

She's carried away. Completely distracted.

She's been staring at her phone for the past ten minutes and it was starting to make my insides twist in discomfort and nervousness. What was she smiling and giggling at?

We were at the large garden which was also behind our large apartment. We came here to practice our sword fight for our next music video but she hasn't gotten off her phone since we came out. I'd been practicing with Rin instead, and since I was the best at sword fights among the three of us, I always tried to correct her in places and moves that she did wrong.

Yet, Miku was still on her phone.

She giggles again catching both our attention. Rin looks to me, raising a brow which I return with a nonchalant shrug. She walks over to the giggling tealette sitting in the grass, snatching her phone.

"Hey! Give it back!" Miku exclaims, clearly caught if guard by Rin. Rin keeps the phone out of reach, proceeding to stuff it into her back pocket which makes Miku glare at her.

"We've been practicing for the past ten minutes while you're here giggling at your phone. Get up, its your turn" Rin says making the tealette glare even harder.

"That doesn't give you the right to take my phone away. You could have just talked to me" Miku exclaims angrily and I raise a brow. Why was she pissed? What was so important in that phone that would make her yell at Rin like that?

"Miku, Rin is right. The shooting ofbthe video is in two days and I'm pretty sure your the worst in sword fight among the tree of us" I jump in nonchalantly, her glare moves from Rin to me and she narrows her eyes.

"I'm your leader you know"

"Then start acting like it!" I snap and she narrows her eyes even more. She grabs the katana from Rin's hold. Walking towards me before taking a fighting stance.

I take my stance too, " come at me".

Immediately, she charges towards me, raising her sword to deliver the first strike. Such a predictable move however, because I block it with ease, twisting our swords before knocking her own out of her grasp and into the tree beside us.

Her jaw drops as she stared at the sword, cheeks flushing in embarrassment as she looks towards me.

"You..." she trails of not knowing what to say. I raise my brows as if telling her to say what she wanted to say. "I totally wasn't ready and that was why you won" she grumbles, stomping towards the tree to pull out her sword.

I could tell she was just embarrassed because she was leader, also two years older than me. Yet I beat her with ease.  That aside, I could tell she was still distracted. Something was on her mind and I was going to find out what.

Miku tries and tries again to beat me. But it always ended with me beating her every single time. She finally collapses to the ground, breathing heavily in exhaustion.

Rin had already left, along with Miku's phone and I was thank full. Now I could finally talk to her alone and see what has gotten her all distracted.

I sit beside in on the grass, trying my hardest not to let my eyes fall on her heaving chest that was rising and falling rapidly. She'd grown a lot too.

"Talk to me" she looks towards me confused.

"Huh?"

"You've been distracted for the last week. Ever since you went home for the weekend and came back. You've been completely distracted. What is it?".