Once Upon a time

QOTD: Favourite Len x Miku Book?

Me: "whispers in the dark" (it hasn't been updated in years and the user is probably off wattpad now 🥺) then "boy from the stars" (that book was 🤧).

WARNING: mentions of suicide ⚠️

Miku POV

-Five years Later-

Walking out of the mall, my body guards escort me all the way to the car. Blocking any crazy fan that tries to reach me. Jeez, I don't even know why these people bother about me at this point. I'm supposed to be bodyguard free by now.

Its been two years since vocaloid had disbanded. Our contract had ended and Cropton actually offered us another five year contract to carry on as a band, but me as a leader, didnt think i couldn't handle it this time. So I asked the others to sign it if they wanted to continue. Which they all refused, saying Vocaloid wouldn't be the same with out me.

Just like how it hadn't been the same for me when Len ran away five years ago. Never to be found till today.

My thoughts are cut off when they open the car door for me to get in. Closing and locking the door immediately before they both enter the front seat, start the car and zoom off.

Jeez, why can't a girl just shop in peace?

It was like a twenty five minute drive back to my house, so to distract myself, I start scrolling through my phone. Right from the bottom to stare at old photos.

As I scroll through, I come across the first photo we took when we'd debuted as Vocaloid.

I look so small

I look so small.... we all look so small. Well... except our elders of course. They were already approaching adulthood when we debuted. Geez, look at Kaito 

My eyes naturally fall to the twins. The male twin to be specific.  He looked like such a baby. With the big round blue eyes and the bread cheeks.

I realise i was staring too much before going to the next photo.

This was was taken a few years after debut. When I was seventeen to be specific. The camera guy took us while we were all distracted.