Found

(A/N: I woke up to over a hundred notifications i- 😭😭😭💕

Thanks so much, I didn't even think a lot of people would be able to comment in the last chapter because of how messed up it was but you guys still did anyway.  Thank u! 😭❤❤❤. I enjoyed reading every single comment u posted ❤.

By the way, please remember this is a dark story so it might end in a way that could be extremely upsetting.  Be warned ⚠️)

***TWO CHAPTERS LEFT 🙃***

Third person POV

Days and days, months and more months, has passed.

Each passing one, holding a different type of fresh hell for the tealette. It wasn't long until Len realised she was pregnant. As she was starting to show.

And he'd became extra clingy. More obsessive and more possessive.

He rarely went out, making her have to tolerate his presence next to her every minute of the day. He'd feed her, bathe her himself as he was afraid the maids might end up hurting her and the child. He'd also carry her every where in the house like a baby and Miku was sure he was going to drive her even more insane than he was if he kept this up.

They were currently in the master bedroom. Watching a movie when something catches Len's attention.

"The baby... its moving " he whispers excitedly, placing his hand on her plumb stomach. Feeling the baby move around a little. Miku's eyes are wide as she stares at her stomach moving on its own. Heart warming at the thought of her child finally moving around inside her for the very first time.

His or her father may be the person she hated the most in the entire planet, but the baby was innocent. So she would love him or her with everything she's got.

And for the first time, Miku actually smiles at the thought of finally having her baby in her arms.

"There we go... that's the smile I've been waiting for" Len whispers, as Miku could only smile wider.

"What do you think its going to be? I don't care if its a boy or girl.." he chuckles, "...just as long as they look like you".

Miku looks up at him in confusion, wondering why her heart was fluttering in her chest.

"What would you name him or her? I don't mind if you get to name the baby" Len smiles making Miku blush. What was wrong with her?

Browsing through the names in her head, she settles for the one they'd ever discussed one time. Years ago when they were dating.

"Y..Yui?" She stammers, making the blonde male grin in amusement. He recognised that name very well. As they had once mentioned it years ago. When they were just teenagers. So she hadn't forgotten.

"Perfect " he leans down to kiss her cheek.

Len had indeed noticed that Miku had been opening up to him more for the past few weeks. She may not have admitted it, but she was starting to show more emotion and affection than before.

"What about if its a boy?"

"Yuki?"

"That's also perfect my love" he pecks her cheek making her blush even more than she already was. Looking down at her swollen stomach.

-Mean while-

Rin watches as her captive bleeds out to death. Shoving the gun into her pocket, smirking in satisfaction.