A mistake

QOTD: OK be honest, who's the most good looking male vocaloid in your opinion? Ship aside 😂

Third person POV

Cracking her eyes open, the tealette squints at the rays of sun seeping through the blinds. Groaning, she covers her face, trying to remember what they had today so she could get up. Why do her sheets smell like Len's expensive cologne?

Trying to sit up, she realises that something is holding her down, and that is when she feels the heavy muscular arm wrapped securely around her waist. As well as the hard body pressed firmly against her back.

Wait..

She looks behind her to see non other than Len, sleeping calmly behind her.

Wait...

She lifts the sheets to check only to find her clothes intact. Oh, good.

But then why couldn't she remember last night right away. Was she drunk? She didn't drink.

She places her palm over her forehead, trying to remember what had happened. She went to visit Len to apologise. They went to the park.

And ended up having a heated make out session under the rain in the park before they went home. It seemed she had fallen asleep on the way because she could vividly remember Len carrying her upstairs to his room.

Ah shit.

Suddenly, Len starts to stretch in his sleep, his arm loosening around her and she uses the opportunity to push his arm off of her. She wanted to get out before he could wake up, or else things would be awkward between them. But just as she was about to escape, he grabs her arm. Pulling her back and in a flash, he was hovering over her. Blue eyes narrowed as he gave her a predatory look.

"Where... do you think you're going?" His deep raspy morning voice asks and Miku had to swallow at how good he sounded.

"Um.. my room?" She didn't mean for it to sound like a question, but it did.

"No. You're staying right here with me" his thumb caresses her cheek, "I already called in sick for both of us. So you don't have to worry about manager Lee. We have... a lot... of things...  to talk about".

And this was exactly why she wanted to escape in the first place. She wanted to avoid "the talk". Unfortunately...

Len buries his head in her neck, playing with her strands as he smiled non stop at his thoughts. Miku was his....Miku was finally his.

Several beats later, he mumbles in her neck, "we kissed yesterday ".

Miku swallows, already feeling the guilt of what she was about to tell him. She looks over at the window, "we did..".

Len grins, "mmm~ that means you're mine. Right?" He asks, waiting for her to answer but she doesn't. So he asks again, "right?".

She still doesn't answer.

Len pulls away from her neck to look at her, but she was avoiding his gaze as she stared at the window. His grin slowly turns into a frown, his heart starting to shatter when she continues to avoid his gaze.

"Miku?" At the sound of his voice calling her name, Miku couldn't help the tears that starts to escape her eyes.

"I'm sorry Len but... no" he blinks at her, eyes widening.

"What do you mean?" He tilts his head a little as Miku finally meets his gaze.

"Len I... I'm sorry but... I think that kiss was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened.."