Selfless

(A/N: I'm going to start giving QOTDs)

QOTD: FAVE SHIP BESIDES LENKU?

Third person POV

Len stares with a tired smile on his lips at the picture in his phone. A picture of he, Kaito and Miku that they'd taken at one concert they performed last year.

How happy and worry free they were, he could kill to get that feeling back again

"Len! Break time is over, get back on the set!" Kiyoteru, their music producer as well as music video director yells at him. He keeps his drink aside, standing up as he remov his robe to get on the bed set up for him.

He was finally recording his "Spice" music video, and he was surprised that Kiyoteru wasn't lecturing him like he was before. Maybe because now he was older and almost an adult?

He gets under the sheets as the music starts to play in the background. Acting just as Kiyoteru was ordering him to do.

Just then, a door opens and closes and Len looks over to see the tealette walking towards the set. Two coffee cups in hand.

She hands one to Kiyoteru, blushing as he thanked her and Len bites his tongue in jealousy. So he's the crush she was talking about.

He resists the urge to just stand up and collect the coffee cup to poor all over the brunette director. But that would only further spoil his image in front of Miku.

She might have said that she had forgiven him that night, but Len could still tell that she still felt a bit uncomfortable around him.

As they progressed, it was getting harder and harder for len to stay focused, as Miku giggling with Kiyoteru was something he found incredibly unsettling. He was jealous, and he couldn't do anything about it.

One more giggle from her and he'd go insane.

"Excellent, now that's enough for today. Come back tomorrow and we'll take a few more shots for the final compilation " Kiyoteru orders and Len nods, collecting his robe from a female staff.

"I'll see you later Miku, I have some things to attend too" Four eyes takes his bow before he leaves, and Len glares at the way Miku bows shyly, blushing as she watched the brunette walk away.

He ties the robe around his waist, walking towards her as he tried to control the jealousy.

Miku looks towards Len, and the latter feels his soul leaving him when she smiles brightly at him. A smile he hadn't seen for two months. And now all of a sudden, she was giving it to him for free. Was he dreaming?

Miku on the other hand, was feeling a little bit awkward at the way her lips were stretched wide in a smile. She could tell Len was shocked by the way she was smiling at him, but the boy deserved it. As well as her apology too.