Cruel

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FLEX?

ME: (ON WATTPAD) I'VE NOTICED EVEN KAITO X MIKU SHIPPERS READ AND VOTE FOR MY BOOK 💅. I'M GLAD YA'LL TRIED TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE 😉

Third person POV

This was such a bad idea.

What was I thinking getting onto his lap?

What do I do now?

With each nervous thought passing through Miku's head, all she could do was freak out even more about the fact that Len actually wanted her to prove to him that she also had feelings for him. Yet. She had no idea what to do.

Immediately her bum made contact with his thighs, her original ideas vanished away and all she could do was sit there as the blonde stared at her with a bored expression. 

Her hands were still on his shoulders as she stared at his chest. Brain storming on what to do.

Should she kiss him?

That was actually her original plan, but was it enough to convince him? A lot of people kiss all the time. And it meant nothing. 

So how was she going to make it feel convincing?

Len leans back on his arms with a hum, "You've been sitting on my lap for five minutes now Miku.." he tilts his head, "and You've done nothing... how do you expect me to believe you?".

Miku was now starting to freak out even more because she could tell Len was getting irritated. She had to think of something fast.

Len looks away with a scoff, a painful smile on his lips when the tealette doesn't say anything, "of course... I should have seen it coming..." he laughs, "get off me Miku".

Panic rises in her chest before she reaches for his collar, pulling him towards her. Len's eyes widen when she wraps her arms around him in a hug. Burying her face in the crook of his neck as a nervous breath escapes her lips.

"No.. no... please... listen to me" Miku whispers, her arms tightening around him.

Len's wide eyes return back to their normal shape. Not liking the way his heart was beating hard and fast. He was supposed to be mad at her. Why did she still have an effect on him? He doesn't hug back however. Waiting patiently to hear what she wanted to say.

"I've always seen you as a younger brother ever since the first time we met. Someone I wanted to protect and take care of. Not only that, I've always also seen you as my best friend" Miku starts, adjusting her head on his neck so her chin was on his shoulder.

"You understood me..... I get you too and that was what made me see you more and more as a best friend. But.. I can't deny that there were times that I questioned my feelings for you"

Len is silent as she continues her story.

"It started on your sixteenth birthday, when you hugged me so tight for giving you that watch... I was eighteen already at the time and I couldn't help but feel disgusted with myself because you were still a minor. I tried to dismiss it as just my feelings for you as a brother... but as time went by.. they got stronger and stronger and I didn't know what to do "

"It was the way you always cared and took care of me as if... as if I was the one younger than you. You made me feel safe... cared for. Which also meant making my feelings for you even deeper"

"That was when i decided to just treat you in a baby-ish way so I could finally make those feelings disappear.... I just could accept them Len. It just felt so wrong because I was older and you're a minor. I felt so disgusted with my self, especially since I know you have literally every girl in school wanting you. I didn't think you'd want someone like me".