Mad

(WARNING: BLOOD AND GORE ⚠️)

Miku POV

"Are you hungry?" Len asks me, placing a plate of pasta on the bed next to me.

I stare at my hands, not answering him and not even wanting to make eye contact either.

He brings the pasta to my lips with a fork, nudging my lips to open but I look away. Not giving in despite how hungry I was.

"Come on Miku-San.... I know you're still mad at me but I can't let you starve to death"

"I'd rather die than continue living like this" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. Which he does because his eyes widen.

I could still feel his eyes on me, watching me like a creep before he carries the plate and keeps it aside.

"You look really pretty today" he comments and I glare at him. He smiles widely at me. Reaching his hand out to cup my cheek. I slap his hand away, and he gives me a shocked look before he smiles again.

"I love you... Miku-San " he whispers lovingly. And unlike before where I'd feel butterflies fluttering within me, all I felt now was repulsion and disgust.

"I have work to do now. I'll see you later love" and with that, he stands up and leaves the room.

I stare at the door, feeling tears threatening to escape. Looking down at the shackles on my wrists, not able to bare it anymore as I burst into tears.

It's been only a week... as i had been counting. And I was already breaking down inside.

I had tried to escape about fifteen times now every chance I got for the past days. And that was why he made the decision of chaining me to the bed.

Like a prisoner.

But then again I was kind of his prisoner.

All I could hope for now was for someone.... anyone... to save me from him.

-Time skip-

"You're loosing weight" Len comments, looking me up and down as he ate.

We were at the dining table for dinner, and I was hungry actually. But I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me eat.

"Eat" he orders. I ignore him. Looking down at the food blankly.

The guards around us shift uncomfortably, not use to seeing their leader being disobeyed.

"Eat Miku" he says a little impatiently this time, but I still ignore him. Not even sparing him a glance.

Suddenly, he grabs my hand. Pulling me towards him and forcing me to my knees. I gasp when he proceeds to wrap his large hand around my throat, squeezing it enough to cut my air flow.

"I swear to God Miku.... if you don't do as I say like a good girl, I will punish you so harshly. You won't be able to tell if you're actually dead or alive " he squeezes harder making me choke, "now stop trying to embarass me in front of my men, and eat".

With that he shoves me to the floor, my knees almost giving out.

"Get up. Sit on the chair. And eat" he orders again and I do as told, trying not to cry.

I start eating the food, blinking back tears as I did so.

I was hungry, but because of what he did to me just now all i feel is numbness as I couldn't feel the hunger anymore.

I eat. Eat and eat. To mine and his satisfaction. 

After dinner, he carries me bridal style to our room.