Chapter 16

(E)

*Bryans POV*

It has been 2 weeks now since i got sick pretty badly- today im feeling pretty ok so i jump out of bed and put my shoes on, i am out of balance for a second my regain it seconds later, the other had gone to charge somewhere, molten was at a meeting with jon that i officially had today- i walked to the door and lost my balance once again, i quickly grabbed the wall and held on to it for a while, *sigh* i hate this i really do, i let go off the wall and walked towards the stairs, i slowly but steady walk off the stairs and open the door.

Its a nice warm weather outside to be honest, their was a golfcar standing infront of the hotel so i took it- vroom vroom UnU, i ride past the tent, no ones there not even baby or ballora- i ride further to the office maybe freddy or bonnie is there, i step put of the golfcar as soon as i arrive, i walk into the building and see that freddy is offline in my office, no one else is here though, wait- if freddy is offline- no ones in the tent- and molten is at a meeting that means i can- oooh- ok lets go UnU.

I walk back outside step in the golf car and start driving, i first drive to foxy's area, no ones there either, then i pass funtimes chica's rollercoster, then almost hit a tree, i stop the golfcar and stand up, i walked up to the iron door and opened it, no ones behind it good!, i walk inside and close it, ballora and baby could be at the bakery though- maybe some others too, i walk up to the bakery and look through the window, baby and ballora are both powered off inside the bakery, good news! I walk up to the second iron door and open it.

The portal was a bright red with blue color, i walked up to it and started to type a cordinate in, of course i knew where i was going UnU, i havent been there for a longggg time, the portal changed as soon as i put the cordinates in, its now a goldish color, i smile and say "take me home" i walk closer to the portal "what are you doing?" I suddendly hear, i quickly turn around and see molten with jon and davis- "bryan buddy- why dont you step away from that" i shook my head, "bryan dont you dare"

I- i dont know if i should risk going through the portal right now- i could bring them in danger- but i havent seen them for so long- i need to know how its going with them, "bryan step away from that right now!" Molten shouted, i jumped a little and then ran into the portal, i fell to the ground on the other side, i felt a hand being placed on my back, i shot up and looked around, i smiled and slowly stand up, "here let me help" i hear the person behind me say, "thanks flame"

Soooo let me explain- flame is fairy tail origins bryan, light is origins of olympus bryan, t.b you know but for the people that dont know is twisted bonnie- then u have the kid we dont really have a special name for them but thats daycare bryan, then you have brianna- a girl version of me, then you have vicky the evil side of brianna, then you have spade supernatural origins bryan, you have death or the walking dead bryan, then you have snake or originz bryan, then of course vile my evil side, yandere but we kicked them out- then you have artemis or my hero origins he joined not so long ago then you have scp bryan or science, those are most of us, there are more but i dont wanna explain more.

"So where have you been" vile said, i just look around and then start to explain what had happened, after i finished telling everything vile and vicky started planning a murder- light is currently trying to stop them from doing so- "hey light since when do you have a halo?" I asked, everyone became quiet and stared at the floor, it was quiet for a second- "well you see-" he started "i kinda died-"

"You what?! How?!" I shouted, "over used my soul crystal" i at him in disbelieve, "but we told you not to d-..." he nodded and flew up to me, "dont worry im still here-" he hugged me and i hugged back, light, flame, vile and i have been brothers ever since we met... we have always felt a strong bond with each other for no reason at all, "im to be honesy suprised your friends arent here yet-" vicky said, i nodded and let go of light, "should we prepare for them or?" The kid said, i shook my head, "nah lets just play alcopoli" i say, "HECC YEAH!" like almost all of them shouted-

For the people that have no idea wgat alcopoli is- its monopoli but them with wisky, if someone steps on a bought place they have to take that amount milliliter of wisky, and most of the time when we play this something lights on fire, kiddo and tb can sadly not play a long since ya know underaged-

*time skip a few hours*

*still the same POV*

I guess im too good at this game- i only needed to take 1 shot of wisky- the rest are so flipping drunk they can even set their pion on the right spot- it was flames turn and he yeeted the dice- it landed on 11, he took 11 steps and landed on one of my most payed buildings, he had to take 150 milliliter of wisky to pay off his loan- he god mad and threw the wisky over the game board and lighted it on fire- of course we cant stop the fire cus of the wisky that had alcohol in it so yeahhh- everyone stood up and is currently trying to run around but they most of the time trip of hit something, light cant get drunk since hes technacly a ghost- and the kid and tb were just watching it happen-

Light left so i decided to leave too, i grab t.bs ear and drag him to the portal, i look 1 quick look back at the mess and then jumo through the portal with tb, this is gonna be a long talk with jon and the others-

(HEYA WEEBS! END OF CHAPTER 16 XD REEEEEEE I HAD TO MAKE IT A LITTLE LONGER SINCE I DIDNT WANNA STOP MID THE STORY XD ALSO DONT SAY I STOLE THIS CUS THIS IS MY AU- TwT WELP ANYWAYS CYA NEXT CHAPTER!)