chapter 8

(Sup ⭐ how yall doin? Enjoy chapter 8 :3)

*Bryans POV*

..........i opened my eyes and started to look around me.... it was very bright- and couldnt see much but i saw something? Someone? Walking towards me, he started talking but i coudnlt hear what he was saying..... he walked away after like 2 min? I still dont know what he was saying but..... i hope it wasnt that important, i felt my eyes get heavy again.... i was fighting to stay awake, adventually i couldnt help but rest my eyes a bit....... i fell asleep not long after i closed my eyes....

*time skip cus of the lazyness of the writer*

*2 hours later*

*Bryans POV*

I opened my eyes again... i could see a little more clear now... i looked around the room, i saw a bunch of people on my left, talking i guess? 
I looked around more,once i was done looking around i tried getting up, when i looked at my left and the people that were talking ran over to me instantly, one of them reached me first and pushed me down on the bed again?

"Dumbass are u trying to get ur stitches out or something?!"

*freddy dont be so rude, he probaly is still confused about whats going on..*

^she has a point freddy^

I looked a little closer to see freddy ,happyfrog, lefty, foxy and some of the others, they looked pretty concerned? I tried to talk to ask them what was going on, but the only thing that came out of it was, where?

*happy frog
^lefty
"Rockstar freddy

"Hm?..."

^uuuh-^

*bruh no ones ganna answer? The poor thing trying so hard to get a sound out of his throat, and no one is ganna answer him?!*

Well that happend- i guess? I am still confused about where the frick i am, should i try to ask them again?

○Oh leave the poor boy alone, i mean he has been in a coma for half a year○

I looked to my right and saw someone familiar-

It was jon!

*Still Bryans POV*

I just noticed that he was standing in the corner of the room, how did i not notice him before? I mean am i that blind i thought to myself?-

○so hows my buddy doing?○

He said that while walking towards my bed? I stared at him and he had this weird expression on his face.... i havent seen that in YEARS like since highschool, he fricking smiled- i chuckled....

○heh.... i havent heard you chuckle for a while....○

I looked up at him with a confused and concerned face- what did-
O-oh right i have been in a coma for a half year he said right?- i looked at jon he had tears in his eyes?!?!? I have never seen jon cry since middle school.....

○heh.......○

"And you said we had to leave him alone?!"

*OH COME ON GRUMPY BEAR*

^freddyyyy let the poor boys be^

I chuckled knce again because of the reactions of the animatronics, most of them smiled about it, i looked down at my bed and saw funtime chica and lolbit talking to each other, but they doesnt look like they care.... i looked back at jon wich was crying harder now and he couldnt hold it back any longer, i looked concerned towards him and so i tried moving my arms to hug him, but my arms were hurting  so fricking badly... i didnt fricking care about what freddy said about the stitches and i got up hanging into jon..... jon got spooked by me doing that but, he hugged me back, when he let go of me he saw i was in pain so he layed me back down....

"Told you so"

*FREDDY she said while hitting freddy on the head*

^pffff you just got hit by a girl dude^

Freddy stared at lefty in anger,it didnt take long for them to start punching eachother in the face, some of the animatronics tried to make them stop, aaannnddd some cheered them on, i looked concerned but couldnt help but let out a chuckle.

(END OF CHAPTER 8 PEEPS sorry this was late i had school today i will probaly update Dragon slayers past (future) later on the day :3 well bye ⭐⭐)
729 words
(Please leave a like and comment)