Chapter 22

(E)

☆-----------♡-----------☆

*Moltens POV*

It has been a week and a half since i found out what the liquid was, bryan healed up a little more hes still ver fragile but is walking and running around again, i hope this is a good sign and that it didnt effect him, the twisteds and shadow bonnie had returned and are now running around with bryan and the others, which i can understand because bryan has too much spare energy for laying in bed all the time- twisted bonnie and him just climbed up the ladder at the plaground- bunch of kids- *sigh* even though he feels better we will have to keep an eye on him-

Their RUNNING down the slide- are they spiderman or something?! Geez- and they didnt fall- im questioning my sanity right now- "hi molten" bryan says as soon as he runs over to me, that man is out of breath geez XD, "breathe moron" i say, he nodds and sits down in the floor, *sigh* moron, freddy and the others come up to me to "once a moron always a moron" is say while chuckling, "bryan you good?" I hear t.bonnie say out of no where, bryan was sitting on the ground with his arms around his head and was breathing heavily, "oh you have to be kidding me" i say and i kneel next to him, "long breaths buddy" i say.

*??? POV*

"Its taking longer then i thought" i say, hmm this might not be a big problem, it could be for the better its like this, i mean look at him weak and pathetic, he doesnt know whats coming.... pathetic being honestly, their too many of those on this world, maybe getting rid of some doesnt really matter.

*Freddy's POV*

*sigh* he has to stay calm more- if he keeps doing this it aint good for his health, moron- T.bonnie and the others have left since molten told them to go- why he let me stay? I have no idea honestly- "freddy?" I look at molten with a questionable look, "hes not gonna survive this" he then says- i look at him with a shoked and confused face, he lifts up his shirt- their was dead skin everywhere, it was littarly killing him from the inside- he was very pale too... "if he keeps wasting his energy hed not gonna last very long" .... i just stay silent since i dont know how to repsond to that- i mean bryan has always been active- he is always running around trying to help others instead of himself...

"What now?" I ask, molten remains silent for a minute, bryan was laying passed out in his arms, i guess the oain got too much for him to handel, bryan can hide his emotions so well- ive noticed that through the years, you could never tell if something was wrong with him since he was always happy and himself, back at the old pizzaria his mental breakdown in the repair room for excample, no one had expected bryan to be so sad and tired about everything, we pushed him to the breaking point back then... and now we repeat the same mistake from years ago, bryan needs his rest its time to think about him now.

"We keep giving his medicine and keep him inside unless hes outside with at least 3 people by his side" molten finally answers, i nod and look at bryan, "you can see the look of pain in his face...." i say, molten nods and we remain silent after that, we just stared at bryan... he doesnt deserve this... he didnt do anything wrong- and ive been hard on him for months because he wasnt doing his papework... i start to sound like jon... which still hasnt returned from where ever they went, their friend is in pain and dying piece by piece and hes not here, i know molten got pissed at him but still...

*Bryans POV*

"You good?" Light asks, i nodd and he helps me up, "where are the others and what happened?" I ask light, "your body couldnt handel the pain any longer- and your body is dying..." he answered, "and the others poofed-" i couldnt help but let out a chuckle, light looked at me with a straight face though.... "star you know what this means- your body is dying- which means you are gonna die.." he then says, i nodd quietly, "i know- i heard motlen and freddy talk about it..-" i answered, "wait you heard that?" Light asks, i nodd and stayed quiet, "i know im gonna die... thats why im trying to make the best out of it for the others.... to let them have some fun before..."

"I understand... i wish i couldve done that with inpu honestly... just... dont-" light couldnt finish his sentance before a bright light appeared, we both knew what it meant, "your body is waking up you got to go, ill see you on the other side....." i nodd and close my eyes... and the second that i open them again i see two faces, freddy and moltens faces were hanging above me with concerned faces, "hey bud how are you feeling?" Freddy asks- i just look around and dont give a answer, the pain in my chest and stomage started again and i tried sitting up, it hurts either way so... why not.... but molten had other plans and picked me up, "to the medbay we go" he says, *sigh* this was another day at freddy land........

☆----------♡----------☆

(HEYYYY- honestly if your gonna ask what i wrote i can give you a answer on it XD since i didny have inpiration AT ALL for this chapter so i wrote random crap again- hope you still enjoyed it though- cya-

(970 words)