Tooootaly a date!

Y/N's pov

is he asking me ona date? no no stop tormenting yourself! he likes me as a friend! F.R.I.E.N.D. anyways i should probably say something. "yes of course! where is it?"

"well its uh it's in the town next to this uniform shop i think."

"do you have a car? i can't drive.."

"yea don't worry, i can drive us there." he said raising a pair of car keys with a beaming smile.

"great! can uh.. can i change my shoes first? actually.. i should just change completely.. heh" i asked sheepishly.

"oh right of course! although i think you look cute already." he added with a closed eye smile. my face was burning. "t-thank you.." i replied lowering my head hiding both my eyes and bashful smile.

no one's pov

'o crappp did i say that outloud? i-i mean i wasn't lying..' wybie thought as he also hid his face. you both walked back to your house to change your outfit. opening the door you asked wybie to wait outside your room while you changed. although, plans changed when you heard your dad's voice. "Y/N? are you back i just got some new college fliers you should look at." you quickly pulled wybie into your room and closed the door. "hold on i'm just getting changed!" you retorted. "ok i'll just be waiting on the stairs." 'WHY THO!' you yelled mentally. your room was quite away from the stairs but your dad would definitely hear your door open as ,just like the other doors in this house, it squeaked. "c-can you turn around while i change please?" you ask wybie. "o-oh right yea." he whispered back. you started to undress without realising that wybie could still see your reflection in your mirror. 'oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! stop staring! stop it! w-why can't i look away? stupid eyes.. t-they're so beautiful.. ew! stop being a pervert!' wybie thought as you began to pick out an outfit. it was one of those long whole body mirrors so he could see all of you.. or all of you from behind. he loved what he was seeing to say the least, the way the dim light jumped off your back, the way your hair bounced with every turn. he especially loved t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶j̶i̶g̶g̶l̶e̶ i mean how your body would fit perfectly with his when he found the courage to pull you close... he forced his eyes closed as you pulled your top over your perfect body. "ok i'm done." he turned around blushing like mad. you were unsure why until you saw yourself in the mirror. your eyes widened as you brought your hands to your face. "i-i wasn't looking! i closed my eyes as soon as i noticed it!" he whisper yelled. 'oh yea and that's why your face is so red! because you weren't staring!' you thought. you were more mad at yourself for not thinking of that.

"Y/N? can i come in yet?" your dad brought you both back to reality. "uhhh not yet!" you yelled back. "h-hide in there for a sec!" you whispered shoving wybie into your giant wardrobe. "o-ok you can come in now." you say making sure wybie is hidden. your father hands you 3 fliers for different colleges nearby. "oh um thanks i guess." you say taking them and placing them on your bed haphazardly. "listen... Y/N i'm sorry about yesterday.. i just.. you just need to know that it won't take you anywhere in life and you won't earn nearly enough money to support yourself.."

"ok no. i'm not having this conversation with you." you sighed facing away from him. wybie was looking out of a crack in the wardrobe. "i will not have you speaking to me this way. show some respect." he said sternly.

"why should i? im showing you the same amount of respect that you show me. now if you have nothing important to say, leave." you say looking him dead in the eye. he huffed before leaving the room. you rolled your eyes with a smirk and let wybie out of the clothing dungeon. "what a prick" you smile.

"shall we be off then?" he said offering you his arm.

"we shall!" you say mocking his suddenly posh way of speaking.