Final moments together wholesome pt 2

"what are you doing?" you ask as he took your hands.

"when i get you out, you can't come back..." he said lowering his head

"w-why?" that's a stupid question.

"she'll keep you here." he said. duh.

as you were about to speak, a bang downstairs alerted you both. you looked at each other and stood up getting closer to the door. "Y/N? is that you?" the beldam called. suddenly you were being pulled down the stairs. wybie let you go as he pushed the giant beetle bug dresser out of the way of the door. "Y/N? are you ready to apologize" you heard her call again. wybie opened the door and pushed you through. "what are you doing? come on" you whispered to wybie "i can't go with you.."

"why not?"

"i'm nothing but felt and stuffing out there" the clacking of heels got closer and closer, he held your hand tighter. he pulled you in and kissed you. you refused to let go of his hand. tears began running down your face as he gave you a smile and kissed your tears away. "it's time to let go." he said choking up himself. you shook your head no then he was pulled from your grips leaving his glove in your hand. the beldam called as she tried to force him away "i knew i shouldn't have made you, you little-"

"GO!" he interrupted as he slammed the door shut. you speed crawled towards the other door that led to your true home. rolling out of the other door you let out an 'oof!'. you were shaking. crying. and unsure of what just happened. you looked at the black glove in your hand. you held it to your chest and began bawling.

----------------------------

an hour or 2 passed and you had finally stopped crying. your head hurt. you went into the kitchen to find your parents. your real parents, but they were nowhere to be found.. maybe they were out? maybe they were at work? who knows.. you held your head in pain. maybe some sleep will get rid of this horrid headache. you went to your room and lied down drifting off. a afint tap on the window awoke you. you sat up and looked at the source of the sound. it was the cat. you let him in and closed the window behind him. you walked over to your parents bedroom where they should be sleeping. but they weren't there. you slumped on their bed and the cat jumped up next to you. "my parents.. i can't find them.. they should be home by now." the cat rubbed his head on your arm. "do you know where they are?" you asked. you thought it might have been a bit pointless to ask, but to your surprise and relief he nodded "can you show me?" you asked. he got off the bed and started to head down the stairs waiting at the top for you to follow him. you hastily ran after him jumping down the last few steps. he led you to a mirror at the end of the hall. there they were. in the mirror shivering. why were they shivering? you didn't know. your mother smeared the frost and spelled out su pleh (help us). "mum..dad? where are you..." they didn't reply. the mirror frosted over covering them both.

"no...no, no no NO NO NO!!" you repeatedly hit the mirror until 'SMASHHhh' the shards lay haphazardly across the wooden floor. "she..has them. doesn't she." the cat nodded. "that settles it. i need to go back in..." the cat meowed to say 'no'. you ignored it and got some supplies ready to go. You pack a small satchel with pliers, some binoculars and a torch. You grab a jacket that was sat on the coat hanger. As you pulled the fabric off the wooden structure, a moth shaped brooch fell off your mums work blazer. You pick it up and look at it. "Don't worry mum, I'm coming for you" you whisper to yourself, putting it on your bag.

wybie pov

they've been gone for 3 days now.. all of them. grandma can't have another missing case.. the house will be taken away from her.. maybe they've come back? they might have been on holiday or something. yea. i should go check. i walk to the pink palace and as i look through one of the windows, i see.. Y/N? Y/N!! they're walking, no crawling into the wall? what! how!? i run to the door a swing it open. by the time i get to the living room, they had already gone through. the wall. tf. wait.. no there's a door here.. why is there a tiny door? and why didn't i know about it?? i open it and see a tunnel a very very small tunel. and there they are!! "Y/N" i call out. i grab them by their waist and pull them into me. "wybie?" i say nothing, just hug them for a moment. "where have you been?" i finally ask.

"what are you talking about?"

"you and your family have been missing for 3 days"

"what? 3.. damn."

"not 'damn' ... i was worried about you.." i pulled them in tighter. "s-sorry.. i was kidnapped.. sorta.."

"what do you mean 'sorta'?"

"i can't get into it.. now, she has mum and dad so i need to-"

"who?"

"no no it's too dangerous and your not going to understand what's going on"

"then help me understand"

".. you'll think im crazy."

"i already think your crazy, telling me is your best bet"

"...I.. there's this thing called.. the beldam.. she disguised itself as my mother.. and made an entire world that was better than this one.. they were nicer to me.. and made a new sketch book! you know the one that was ripped up?" they sound insane. "s-stay with me here, she had been kidnapping children and sewing buttons into their eye's.. i think that happened to the girl you talking about.. blue hair.. a yellow raincoat.. freckles" coralline... they're talking about coralline.. "o god.. never mind.. just go back i can tell that you think I'm being stupid.."

"they.. made your sketchbook?" i don't know what to think.. this is insane. i need proof.

"yea yea, look" Y/N pulls out an identical copy of the sketch book i saw.

"t-this is crazy.." i mumble

"i know.. but i promise it's the truth.."

"coralline.."

"what?"

"that's the girl you saw. you described her perfectly.. i'm coming with you."

Y/N POV

"...." 'i cant let him come with! i dont want to loose him, who knows what that witch will do to him..' "alright.. but we need to get more gear if you want a chance through there." Y/N states getting ready to crawl back to the other side.

no ones pov

You and Wybie stand up and walk to the kitchen. "oh.. do you have any matches?" you ask Wybie. "uh yea i think so. i'll go get them."

"thanks i'll wait here and gather some food. times a little funny in there." You say waving Wybie off. 'i'm sorry Wybie.. i'm not going to lose you twice.' you thought as you crawled back through the door. you reach the end. "Y-Y/N? is that you?" you look up. "mum? MUM!?" you stand up and hug her. "i missed you so much.. i thought we lost you.. Y/N" you shivered as you felt her figure stretch and grow sharp once more. you back away and the beldam smiles her crooked smile.

wybie pov

i walk back to the house with matches and a lighter. this is insane.. it can't be possible, but coralline said the same thing before she went missing.. maybe.. maybe she was telling the truth... i could of... i could of saved her couldn't i..

i don't want to think of that now though.. i walk through the door and into the living room. i don't want to wake their parents. but.. Y/N's gone?.. oh no, they didn't go without me did they? i open the small door that was now closed but... bricks? but that- that can't be, i just saw the tunnel and the door on the other side!? what's happening... I'm going crazy...