The end of a saga in your life (🍋)

You pulled him inside and felt his lips crash into yours once more, pushing you against the corridor wall. You let your jacket fall to the floor and snaked your arms around his neck, lifting your leg to his hip. You could feel his growing member against you thigh. He ever so slightly grinds himself on you, trying to get whatever friction he could. You let out a quiet and breathy moan causing his face to go red and his grind to be rougher. He began kissing down your jaw and to your neck, where he began to lift up the hem of your shirt. Letting that also fall to the floor you slowly begin making your was to your bedroom.

When you got there, wybie threw you into your bed and began undressing himself. You also took off the remainder of your cloths and beckoned him to get on the bed with you. He did so and grabbed at your hips and waist, basically grabbing everywhere while your lips continued to dance. He grabbed your cheeks with one hand lying you down before getting on top and giving attention to your chest. 

"Ahh~ W-wybie.. I can't handle four play.. just.. just fuck me already~.." you whine lacing your fingers in his curls. He smirks and begins grinding himself on your entrance. You both let out quite grunts and moans. 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this.." he groaned. You bit your lip reaching for his neck to pull him closer. "Are you ready?" He asks. 

"More than" you reply. And just like that he begins to slide himself in. "Haahhh~" you moan. You gotta try to be quiet, don't want to wake your parents. Luckily, with the house being quiet old, the walls were relatively thick. He lets out a grunt as he bottoms out in you. He lets you adjust for a brief moment before pulling out and pushing back in slowly. He was relatively big, probably the same as the other wybie. Guess you can't make something perfect better. He starts off slow and steady, so you can get used to his size, but before long he's going fast and hard. He has intervals of a steady and rough pace, going all the way in each time, and a brief moment where he goes inhumanly fast. (Now would be the time to listen to the short clip at the top. That's how I'm imagining it going.) he grabs the back of your knees/ thighs, veins popping out of his hands, folding you like a sexy beach chair. (Pfft srry) neither of you were even trying to be quiet anymore, hopefully the walls are thick enough. You throw your head back unable to handle the pleasure. You crawl the sheets, but it wasn't enough, so you bite your hand drawing some blood but you didn't care. Wybie slowed and grabbed your bleeding hand, bringing it to his mouth and kissing it better. He pulls you on top of him and rolls his hips into you. You wrap your arms around his neck bouncing on that dick (break that dick bitch, b-b-break that dick bitch!) 

"haahh~ w-wybieee~" you moan laying you head into the crook of his neck. 

"F-fuck~ Y/N.. I don't think I can last much longerrr~" he dragged using his hands to bounce you faster. You let out an almost cry as you release on his member. Wybie held your hips down as he released in you. You could feel the condom bubble inside you. 

"Haaaahhhh~" he groaned.

He pulled out with a satisfying sigh. "Holy hell Y/N.. that was.. fuck" he took off the condom and threw it in your bin/trash, and flopped down next to you. 

"Are you ok?" He asked rubbing your arm. 

"Y-yea.. oh my ghh-" you said between breaths. "I am very ok" you both sit back up and Wybie puts his black button up over your shoulders. you roll over to him, placing a hand on his chest and draping you leg over his. You both fell asleep. You'll worry about the morning when it gets here.