Wybie head cannons bcs i miss this book

art by @bix_is_strange as usual! (awww look at the little bix in the corner! -3-)

i miss this book sm so here are some head cannons i have that either found it's way into this book or didn't! (i will probs add more as i think of them)

- Wybie can play the piano, and really well too! self taught! His gran used to play, but her hands are too frail now.. so he's been practising since he was little so he could play for her, and now he plays for you too!

- Wybie used to love driving down the highways on his bike so now he drives a motorbike and still takes trips down the highways

- his bike helmet has the same print as his welding mask that he wore in the movie.

- SEVERE attachment issues. i had a bonus chapter planned about how he would constantly sneak into your house while you were sleeping to snuggle, but i scrapped it bcs i wrote it during a depressive episode and it ended up being kinda crappy

- Wybie has visual snow. i have visual snow and it basically makes everything look staticky? like a low opacity layer of noise. so anytime you guys would draw together his would always end up kind of grainy if that makes sense.

- he still slouches a bit so he's around 6'0-6'1 but if he stands up straight he's around 6'4

-when you went to his house and looked through his wardrobe, it was all turtle necks, jumpers and leather jackets. (he also has one suit but its been through a lot and is covered in patches.)

- he has a few tattoos and pricings. I'm thinking: helix pricing, eye brow, snake bites (like low key a punk/grunge vibe) also a giant cat tattoo on his back with a few small ones on his arms etcetera (banana slug tattoo!)

- i can imagine him having some relatively prominent v lines (or cum gutters as my mate calls em.) that you can sometimes see if he's wearing a tight top.

- he's not shy, just super awkward but tries his best to be brave around you.

- loner, but its not entirely his fault. living so far away from the town with his grandma too old to drive left him to be home schooled so he never really made many friends. he would venture to town sometimes though.

- his bike is covered in band stickers and things he jots down in sharpie or a white paint pen

- he's 100% a stoner. cant convince me otherwise.

- living in the middle of nowhere means you're surrounded by farms and fields. on some occasions ya'll will sneak into one of them a do a bit of the devils lettuce

- there's an animation of Y/N sitting on Mr. Bobinsky deck looking up at the other Wybie's cloths that bix_is_strange did for a chapter but it ended up making me cry so the chapter, and animation, were never used. (sorry bestie the animation was awesome it just hit me so hard in the feels OUQ)

- Wybie gets nightmares so that's why he would sneak in to your house for snuggles

- Wybie has a mullet and always has you cut it or put little clips in it.

- he loves when you play with his hair.

- he calls you dumb pet names to get on your nerves.

SPICY HEADCANNONS:

- favourite position when making love is missionary bcs he loves your face and seeing it contort with pleasure

- favourite position when FUCKING is doggy because he likes pushing your back down and grabbing your hips when he goes HAM

- down for a bit of bondage, not a crazy amount but maybe just tying your hands

- His aftercare is EMACULATE! we love a supportive king.

- degradation and praising! the words just leave his mouth when he's in pleasure. Sometimes he doesn't even mean to.

- if he lets you take control he likes having you on top. he's always down to call you mommy, mistress/ sir

- loves being called daddy but loves hearing his name even more.

- will drop EVERYTHING if your in the mood

- you've defiantly done it in one of the surrounding fields.

- ya'll will do it ANYWHERE. the swimming pool, changing rooms, public toilets, ANYWHERE.