Agonizing

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook came back home, seeing the door locked, which mean Namjoon isn't home yet. But it's past 7 and Jungkook frowns cz Namjoon is always back home by 6.

He just shrugged it off again thinking he might be busy in some reserch project or anything. He got inside closing the door behind hand fell on the couch, tired.

He was tired and hungry and sleepy. The day was tiring. He got quite a busy schedule today. He just pushed himself up to ho change and then made his way to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and for his luck Namjoon has already ordered his food. He felt lucky, just microwaved it and ate his food without any interruption of tv or phone.

He just wants to sleep. He got two of appointments for tomorrow and he need to spare Taehyung some time.

With that thought Jungkook thought to text him. And he pulled out his phone to type a text.

JK: Hi. It's me Jungkook. I just wanted to remind you of a movie plan we had. Be free by 6 tomorrow. I'll pick you up.

With that Jungkook threw his phone on the bed and went to washroom.

He came back saw his phone but there was no reply from Taehyung. He thought younger might be busy but he will reply and he can see it in the morning.

He texted Namjoon that he reached home and that he is about to sleep. He told him that door is locked and the key is outside, under the foot-mat.

Jungkook just pulled the comforter over his head and buried under it to slip into the deep slumber.

Taehyung was still shivering, the banging on the door was not at all lessened and he know that the other person is out pf patience now.

"Taehyung open the door before i break it. You know i can and believe me it will not end good." Taehyung heard the voice.

He was wrong thinking that he will switch off the light and will hold his voice the other will go away. No, not at all. It was like the other person can smell him.

Taehyung wanted to cry. He don't want to see him. Not now, the old pain is still there and the wounds still hurts.

Just as he was about to stand he heard the ding of his phone. A notification popped up. Taehyung looked at the screen. It was a message from that doctor.

He read the message and don't know why but a sense of relief settled in his heart . He completely blocked the noises of the outside.

It was like just the thought of being with the doctor is making him calm. The whole world seem to get stop.

He came back to reality when the door burst open. He stood up and heading to the corner out of habit. He know what's coming.

He knew all along. He knew that if the other came in he can't hide or defend himself. He never can.

"You..... you dare hide from me." A slap landed on Taehyung's cheek. It was a mistake. It was a mistake to choose the corner of the room.

Taehyung vigorously shaken his hands and pointed at the messed up bed trying to tell him that he was sleeping.

"Don't fucking lie to me." The other shouted.

Taehyung had a clear fear in his eyes. He was very much shaking by now. He tried to be firm on the ground but it was all in-vain.

Jae-heon raised his eyebrow. Taehyung look at him pleading. He knew what was happening inside his head.

Taehyung looked at him and collapsed his hands together infront of the other boy. The held his adam's apple by swearing that he is telling the truth. The other boy smirked seeing the shaking figure of Taehyung.