Smooth yet rough

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook was lying there on the hospital bed waiting for Namjoon to come back with a good news.

Namjoon has asked Jungkook's doctor to let him go home and he can assure that Jungkook will rest well.

"I just want to go home, be with Taehyung and cuddle with him." Jungkook muttered and roamed his eyes around the room.

"Huh? What did you say?" Eomma asked as she didn't hear him clearly.

"Ahh Nothing. I'm just waiting for Namjoon hyung." He replied.

"I want to play with winter bear." Ara said pouting.

"Me too." Jungkook whispered.

"He isn't always free Ara, he has a job to do." Eomma scolded her.

"But Ara is bored. Ara wants winter bear." Ara protested.

"Hi." A small voice made them all turn.

"Jin hyung." Jungkook chirped and tried to sit up on which Dr. Kim ran and stopped him.

"Be careful Jungkook." He said and sat on the other stool beside the his bed. "How are you feeling now?"

"Don't talk to me." Jungkook pouted, like seriously he behave like a baby sometimes. Dr. Kim chuckled and ruffled his hairs.

"You know you are very brave Jungkook. I've lived in fear for so many years. I couldn't even help Taehyung because of that fear." Dr. Kim said, voice clearly guilty.

"I said don't talk to me." Jungkook said again.

"But why?"

"Why? I've been here for how many hours now? And you are coming now after..... after I don't know how many days." Jungkook said frustrated.

"For god sake Jungkook you have been here for just one and half day. Stop being a brat now." Namjoon cut him off.

"Yeah yeah of course you'll defend your love. How can i forget ..." Before he could complete, he was being pinched on his war by Dr. Kim.

"You got one big mouth."

"Sorry... let go it hurts.." Jungkook tapped on his arm.

"Don't hurt my Kookie." Ara finally dared to speak. She was stunned by the beautiful man infront of her.

"Hello cutie. I'm..."

"Ara. My name is Ara. Oppa said bad boys use slangs." Ara cut himoff only to make everyone laugh.

"It's not a slang Ara. He is calling you that out of love." Jungkook tried to make her understand.

"But i love winter bear." Ara replied.

"You are not alone." Namjoon whispered but it was audible to everyone in the room.

"Hyung...."

"Alright."

"Where is Taehyung by the way?"

"At work." Jungkook replied hurriedly like he was having it on the tip of his tongue.

"Taehyung is the winter bear,  he is being desperate for him to show up." Namjoon said and laughed.
*
*

Already cold room became more cold. The coldness that filled the poor boy from inside and frozen him outside.

Dec, 30th 2006. He is one year old now.

His hands aches and he wants to read it. He wants to read it but he knew he'll regret it. He is in no condition to handle any raw emotions.