Ahgase

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was still sitting beside the unconscious body of Jungkook attached to the tubes and tied to bed. His hand still intervened with Jungkook and eyes still glued to his unconscious face.

He is still not over the doctor's statement from last night.

Last night when they bought him to the hospital he was unconscious and drenched in his own blood. Taehyung's shirt that he used to press on the wound was half stick to the wound and was all red.

We'll try our best but the amount of blood he lost, he might not wake up. Prepare yourself for anything good or bad.

Taehyung once again held Jungkook's hand in a tight grip. He can't let it slip out of his hands.

"We have a visitor Taehyung." Namjoon came to halt his train of thoughts. Taehyung didn't turned though, eyes still on the his doctor.

"I'm calling them in." Namjoon said again don't know why but he just want Taehyung to be in his right mind.

"K-Kookie." A teenage girl came running in and held Jungkook's hand that was being held by Taehyung. This made Taehyung to look at the ones that just came in.

"Wake up Kookie." Taehyung looked at her face and then at Jungkook. They seem good together, she is beautiful and seems good. A perfect match for Jungkook.

He has a girlfriend. Get away from him.

I-i was....

You were just his patient.

For whom he felt Sympathetic.

Right.

But he said he love me.

He was not in his right mind, he was on the verge of dying.

No don't say that he'll be okay. He will be okay. He has to.

"I-I'll go outside." Taehyung said and stood up with shaky legs. The girl didn't wait and occupied his seat as soon as he stood up.

Whole lot of thoughts crossed his mind making to cry.

"Taehyung...."

"I'll be just outside. They need their time." Taehyung said and before Namjoon can stop him he was outside the door.

"Ara where is Eomma?" Namjoon asked the girl who was on the verge of crying.

"Eomma..... I don't know, she came with me but...."

"I'll go find her." Namjoon said. "Stay here do not come outside."

Ara was again looking at Jungkook who didn't even know who was sitting beside him. He was just sleeping there peacefully, while connected to too many tubes and machines who are keeping him stable right now.

"Kookie you said you'll bring me a teddy bear right? I don't want that..... i want you." She might be mentally unstable but she knows what death means. And when Namjoon told them last night about Jungkook's condition she was scared.

She sure love Jungkook and Jungkook means a world to her.

"Ara is scared....... You won't leave Ara right?" She said tears lingering in her eyes. Her voice trembled and hands were shaking.

"Taehyung...."

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Why would you ask? I was just..... I'll be going to my job. They are here for him he'll be in good hands." No matter how hard he tries he can't  just digest the thought of Jungkook being with someone else.