Vulnerable

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Okay Ara, I'll be going now." Jungkook said as he was about to leave. He spent the night and the day with Ara and now he has to go back cz he has a conference with the senior doctors by tomorrow.

"Hyung don't love Ara." She pouted and sat down on the ground, Jungkook got no other choice but to sit beside her.

"Umm true Hyung don't." Jungkook said and was not looking at Ara who was looking at him rather more intensely than needed.

Ara is a 18 year old girl but her mental age is around 9 year old kid. She didn't have a fully developed brain and cz of which she talks about herself as a third person.

"H-hyung don't love A-Ara." Jungkook looked how hot bold tears atarted to run out of her eyes. He didn't do anything just kept sitting there and looking at her.

"Eomma can you give me the gift I bought yesterday so that i can take that with me" Jungkook said ignoring how quickly Ara was alert on the mention of gift.

"Sure I'll be...." Eomma smiled but was cut by Ara who was quick to jump on Jungkook and to shook her head.

"That gift belongs to Ara now. Hyung don't get to touch that." Ara said with an angry pout and Jungkook can't help but laugh. So did Eomma.

Imagine then sitting beside the main door on the ground. Jungkook looked at her and stopped laughing but she still has a scowl her face.

"Yeah gifts are meant for loved ones, when I don't love you or Eomma don't love you than why would we give you gifts?" Jungkook said all serious and now Ara was sitting beside him, hands still holds Jungkook's very tightly.

"But Hyung wants to go back. Eomma wants Ara to stay inside the house. No one let Ara play outside." She said as in she'll cry any minute.

"Ara why did you hit Bong-soo yesterday?" Jungkook asked and Ara had her head low.

"He cursed Ara. Ara just wanted to play with him." She replied and Jungkook held his hands under his palm.

"Ara everyone is not like you. There is good and bad both in the world, it depends what you want to take or what's good for you and Eomma knows what will be good so she asked you not to leave the house. Now tell me is she a bad person?" Jungkook asked as by now Eomma was also sitting beside them.

"No." Ara replied in a small voice.

"And tell me how would i get you a teddy bear of your size when I'll not go back to Seoul?" Jungkook asked and saw how Ara's expression changed.

"Really?." She squealed.

"Yes it's a big teddy bear of white color and he can even hug Ara." Jungkook replied. "As Ara love white color."

"Ara loves you more." She said and gave Jungkook a small kiss over his cheek. Both Jungkook and Eomma started laughing.

"What is the color of his hairs?" Ara asked as they stood up.

"Ummmm..." Jungkook thought cz he still didn't buy any teddy bear and he don't know why but Taehyung's face lingered in his mind and the word slipped out of his mouth before he can even think.

"Gray." Jungkook said and Ara was jumping up and down.

"A winter bear. I'll name it a winter bear." She said and Jungkook pinched her cheeks.

"Why so?"

"White as snow and gray hairs as a mountain top..... highhhhh up in the sky. It looks gray." She herself chuckled. It makes no sense but that's how her brain works.