Rage

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung took his time to get back at Jungkook's place. He already has alot of problems and now Jungkook's behavior is also messing his brain.

He needed time to contain himself. He knows there is something wrong done by him that caused Jungkook to distance himself.

It took him 2 hours to come back. As he came back he saw the door was unlocked that means Jungkook and Namjoon are home.

He came inside and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch head on the backstand of couch, legs over the coffee table and still in his hospital coat.

Taehyung came towards him and saw his eyes are closed. He just stood there for some time and then he took off his employe jacket and bent down to remove Jungkook's shoes.

He slowly took off his shoes and then shocks, Jungkook didn't even stir in his sleep. He was a heavy sleeper indeed. Taehyung went to the kitchen and took a wet towel and cleaned Jungkook's feet.

After that he made him lay down correctly by dragging his legs over the couch and placing a cushion under his head.

Taehyung took Jungkook's shoes and places them slowly in the shoe rack and was about to go to the room to change when he saw a pizza Box on the dining table.

That means Jungkook didn't eat. Taehyung abruptly looked behind when he heard Jungkook grunt.

"Hyung please warm the pizza, I'm hell tired can't do it, and I'm dying of hunger." Jungkook said in his sleepy voice.

Taehyung was happy that atleast he can help Jungkook in some way. He can do his work. Atleast he'll be of some use. He wasted no time and took the pizza box and placed it in microwave to warm up the food.

Jungkook heard the ringing sound of microwave and a smile formed on his lips. "Finally." He murmured and took a flip.

"Cold dink also please." He shouted. Taehyung looked around and saw the pack of soft drink cans sitting in the fridge door.

He took one can and warm pizza and made his way to the living room. He placed the pizza and drink on the table and slowly tapped on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook sat up but didn't open the eyes, but after a while he did and stood up immediately.

"You..." he said and Taehyung flinched. He took a step back.

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" For a second Jungkook really forgot that Taehyung is also in their house and he also forgot that Namjoon said he has a two days tour to Ilsa . He himself read his text a few hours earlier but he forgot.

Taehyung looked at him and with hand gestures he told him that he just got here and he have no idea where is Namjoon.

"Hmm." Jungkook humed and made his way to the room. Taehyung saw he didn't eat and he is hungry so he quickly held his arm.

Please eat. Why are you punishing yourself for something i did.

Taehyung himself don't know what he did that caused Jungkook to behave like this.

"Leave my hand Taehyung." Jungkook said jerking but Taehyung held his hand more tightly.

Jungkook looked at him and Taehyung unconsciously started crying. He had tears in his eyes. He felt pathetic to cry at every damn thing but he can't do anything other than crying.

"STOP CRYING. Why the hell you start crying for no reason?" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung flinched letting go of Jungkook's hand.