Devil's eye

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

His phone kept on ringing. He was just holding it in his hand and looking at it as if afraid that if he picked the call the other person might appear infront of him physically.

"I think you should pick it up." Jimin said coming inside. Taehyung abruptly looked at him that caused his phone to slip out of his hand.

"What happened?" Jimin said eyebrow raising. Clearly he is suspecting his best friend. Taehyung gulped and picked his phone up from the floor. He cleaned it with his jeans and switched it off.

"Are you hiding something Taehyung?" Jimin said again now standing right infront of him. Taehyung didn't dare to look up in his eyes.

"Oh I'm making you uncomfortable, i should leave." Jimin said and his voice shows coldness inside. Taehyung was forced to look at him this time.

"Sorry." Jimin said, Jimin never said sorry. They didn't have that kind of relationship. Since start they were 'no sorry no thank you' friends.

Taehyung stood up and held Jimin's by stopping him. Jimin was angry and that was clear from his eyes. Taehyung can clearly read hurt and betrayal from his face.

He didn't wasted any time and hugged his best friend. Jimin kept pushing him away but he didn't budge. He used all his force to keep locking his hands behind Jimin's back.

"Get away from me." Jimin pushed him again but Taehyung kept struggling to maintain the hug. His eyes filled with salty water.

"Please Jiminie." Taehyung said. He can't. He can't hide it from his friend anymore. Hell he don't even know why everyone just keep getting mad at him. Where is he doing wrong?

"Leave.me.Taehyung." There was a clear order and Taehyung has to oblidge. He broke the hug but held Jimin by his shoulder to not let go of him.

"What did i do Jiminie? Why are you mad at me?" Taehyung cried out. A single tear left his eye followed by the river of it.

"How much are you hiding from me Taehyung?" Jimin said voice cold and distant.

"I'll never hide anything from you. I can't." Taehyung lied. He has hidden so much from Jimin that he himself feel the burden of his lie.

"Oh wow." Jimin chuckled dryly. He jerked Taehyung's hand off of himself and took a step back. Taehyung tried to hold his shoulder but he was out of his reach.

"Really i never hide anything from you." Taehyung said again. We'll accept that troubled life of his boyfriend he told him everything.

"When did you start speaking Taehyung? Cz last time I remember i heard from you 3 years ago." Jimin said almost raising his voice.

Taehyung was frozen to his place. He don't have the courage to look at his best friend.

"You are in a relationship. Aren't you?" Jimin said again. Taehyung wanted to be buried in the earth.

"You are seeing a doctor again?" Jimin spoke. By now Taehyung was hell scared now. Will Jimin leave him cz he lied to him.

"You were........ you were sexually assaulted?" Jimin said but this time he was not taunting his voice hold grief, sadness or something like that.

"J-Jimine..."

"Yeah you didn't hide anything. Those must be rumors." Jimin recovered fast and again fired a question to Taehyung.

"Jimine just listen....."

"No you listen to me. Was i not a good friend? Was i not worth your trust? Your faith? Damn it i was there for you since we were children the least you could do is trust me Tae." Jimin said and tears welled in his eyes.