Solace

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Boring, Boring...

Taehyung cried for almost an hour in Jungkook's embrace and then fainted. Jungkook don't know what exactly to do.

He has always seen younger in an attitude and now watching him like this pains his heart.

He has a place to be and it is important for him to go but he can't leave him here just like that. What if the jerk came back and Taehyung! Well he is in no condition to bear anything.

Jungkook was just sitting there with the younger curled up in his lap and holding his shirt from back like his life depends on it.

He can't waste anymore time, he don't know if that bastard would come along with someone and he can't take risk with having younger by his side. Sure he can deal with them but he don't want Taehyung to get in any trouble.

"Hello..." he took out his phone and dialed the number which he think is best for now.

"Kook...." the other person said.

"Hyung i need your help."

"What happened? It's 10:30 are you there already?"

"No I'm not..... Hyung...."

"Kook what is going on talk to me..."

"Hyung I'm bringing my friend with me please don't freak out. He need my he..."

"Kook what happened? Is it serious?"

"Very serious. I'll be there in an hour." Jungkook said and cut the call.

To say Namjoon was confuse will be an understatement he was going out of his mind over the call.

Taehyung still didn't open his eyes and his hold on Jungkook's shirt was still firm. He was unconscious.

Jungkook pulled him up and picked him in his arms and took the key from the side table before picking him up.

He made his way to the car and placed Taehyung on the passenger seat and did the belt and moved to the driving seat.

Through his whole ride he kept looking at Taehyung time to time but younger was still out. Jungkook changed his shirt that but the bruise on the uper arm was still visible.

He has seen how badly Taehyung was beaten and he don't want to think of that bastard or he might loose control over the staring wheel.

He broke the speed barrier and was at home about half an hour. He saw Namjoon opening the door as soon as he turned off the car switch.

"Wher.... who is this?" Namjoon yelled as he saw Jungkook picking an unconscious boy in his arms.

"Give way.." Jungkook stepped inside and made his way to the couch. He laid Taehyung there and straighten his shirt.

"Will you atleast tell me who is this? What the hell is happening here?" Namjoon was freaking out. A thousand different scenarios crossed his mind but he don't want to think anything stupid right now.

"Water...." Jungkook said but Namjoon hold him by his arm.

"I'm asking you something! Are you even listening to me?" Namjoon shouted.

"He is my client hyung. It's a long story right now he need help. And that's what I'm doing." Jungkook had his back to Taehyung. They both were so into there yelling that they didn't know when Taehyung woke up.