8.

~~~Y/N POV ~~~
While Me and my Guards are going , I saw that There is a Letter on our car . One guard was going to pick the letter but I told him not to . He gave me the letter and We started going to the House . In the whole ride I was thinking where from the letter come , who gave the letter .
After 15 mins , I reached home . I thought not to told my oppa about it right now . So I put the letter into my handbag so my brother's won't see . When I came inside I see that only jin and Jungkook oppa where sitting there .

~~~~~A/N POV ~~~~~
Y/N - Hi,Oppa . I'm back . .
They both look towards you and gave you the brightest smile they can ever give .
Jungkook - Omo , Princess . We miss you so much .
He gave you a Hug .
Y/N - Huh? But I was only gone for few hours .
Jin - But we still miss you princess .
Y/N - ohhh Okay !!
Y/N was standing there dumbfounded .
Y/N - Where are others ?
Jungkook - They were kinda tired , so they gone to sleep .
Y/N - Okay ! Then why are you both not sleeping , You must be tried also.
Jin - We Were waiting for you princess .
Y/N - Awww , Thankyou oppa .
Now this time you gave him a hug .
Jungkook - What about me ? He pout .
You also gave him a hug .
Jin - Y/N Go , change and sleep .
Y/N - Okay oppa , GN .
Jungkook & Jin - GN , Princess .
You smile and went towards your room . After you Did your night routine , You sit on your Bed with that Letter in your Hand .
Y/N - What must have  been written in this letter ?
You then started to read the letter .

~~~~~

Dear Y/N .
I know you don't know me but I know you from very beginning when you started to live with your brother's . I wanted to meet you my Y/N . I know you must be very confused right now , who I am and Why am I talking like this but listen there is time for everything , Time will come when me and you will meet . I will take you away from those coward's and we will have a happy life . For the time being take care of yourself my Love , Okay . I love you .
~~From Your future Boyfriend~~

Y/N - What the hell !!! Why the  that person is Saying my Brothers Coward's and What nonsense is written in this letter . I think I should tell  oppa's about this letter .
You Were going to tell your brothers about this but then you thought that your brothers might get worried after reading this letter , So you hide that letter in the drawer of your study table .
Y/N - Let that Letter be there for some time so no one would notice .
After that you drifted to sleep .

~~~~~~~~Next day ~~~~~~~~
You were sleeping but suddenly your alarm ring . You turn off The alarm and lazily woke up .
You get into the bathroom and take a quick shower .
You wear This ~~~~

You see the time and you were shocked to see that you have woke up very early today , You still have 1 and A half-hour

You see the time and you were shocked to see that you have woke up very early today , You still have 1 and A half-hour .
You went downstairs and see that Jin was just started Cooking Breakfast . You wanted to scared him so you tip - toid and stand behind Jin .
Y/N - GOOD MORNING JIN OPPA !!!  You Shouted .
Jin jumped from sudden shout .
Y/N - Hahahahaha !!!! 😂
Jin - Omg !! Princess you scared me .  Still Terrified .
Y/N - I'm sorry Jin Oppa .
You were still laughing .
Jin - Yah !! Stop Laughing. 
Y/N - I'm sorry oppa But Your Face !! Hahahahaha .
Jin - If you didn't stop laughing , I will not give you your Breakfast .
As jin said that You stop laughing  .
Jin - Good , Princess .
You Pout .

You take a seat infont of jin and see him cooking .
Jin - What happened princess , Why you woke up so early .
Jin said between Cooking .
Y/N - Ohhh , I also didn't know that I woke up so early .
Jin - Ohhh .
Jin - Princess , can you please do me a favour .
Y/N - Sure , Oppa what is it ?
Jin - Please wake Others sleepyheads !
Y/N - Lamo sure !
You smiled .
You Then Wake everyone .
Everybody come to the living room and sit in the couth . While you and jin are still in the kitchen .
Jin - Princess , Breakfast are ready .
Y/N - Okay , Oppa let's go.
You and BTS all started eating .
After you done eating , You checked the time and you  have 15 mins left . So you Say Bye to your Brothers .
Y/N - Oppa , I'm going .
Jimin - Princess , we can't drop you at school today . We are really sorry for that .
Y/N - It's okay , You all  must be having something important to do .
BTS Nodded .
Y/N - Okay , Bye Oppas .
BTS - Bye , Princess and don't don't forget to take bodyguards .
You look at them annoyed .
They all laugh .
You then go to you school .
After you Left Namjoon phone vibrated .
Namjoon smirked after seeing the message  .

~~~~~BTS POV ~~~~~
Jungkook -  What Happened Hyung ?
Namjoon - Information about that Guy has come .
All of us Smirked .