11.

~~~Y/N POV ~~~
I Finished my Homework and Fell On my bed . I was felling bored But then My Mind think about that Letter that I still have in my room . I were Lost in my Thoughts when I heard Nock on The Door .
Y/N - Come In . I said .
Just when I said that Jungkook Oppa come inside .
Jungkook - Hey Princess .
He said and sat beside me on the bed .
Y/N - Hi , Oppa . How are you ?
I said  looking At My  Handsome Brother . Sometimes I think If Jungkook Oppa was Not My brother I would Definitely Date Him But I guess God want's me to be his Sister .
I think While making a Sad Face .
~~~~~ A/N POV ~~~~~
Jungkook Noticed Your Sad Face .
Jungkook - What Happened Princess ? Are you okay ? Why are you sad .
He said with a Lot of Concern .
Y/N - I'm Okay Oppa .
Jungkook - Are you sure ?
Y/N - Yesssss . You gave him a very cute smile .
Jungkook then suddenly take you into a Hug .
Jungkook - Princess be always Happy . I can't see you sad . You really matters to me Y/N . I can't Live without You Princess . Oppa Loves you a Lot .
He said .
After hearing his Very sweet words , Happy tears forming in your eyes . Of course Your brothers really Matter to you Because you can't able to see you Parents In Years . They only Come home for like 2 or 3 days then again Go . Your brothers are the only one who takes cares of you a lot . You love them Very much .
Y/N - Oppa , I also loves you a lot .
After hearing that Jungkook smile.
Y/N - BTW Oppa , Why have you come here . Do you want to tell me something .
Jungkook - No, I just wanted to see your Beautiful face .
He said .
After hearing that You blushed .
Jungkook - C'mon Princess Don't blush . I think you should get a habit of it now .
Y/N - Yahhhhhhh!!! You Coconut Head .
You throw a pillow at his face .
Jungkook - What did you say ? I'm Older than you .
He also throw a Pillow to me .
Both of your pillow fight lasts for 5 mins and You fell in the bed Tired .
Jung kook - Only this much Energy you got Babygirl !!!
He said seeing you on the bed Tired .
Y/N - Yahhhhhhh !!! Don't call me that .
You get up and started to chase jungkook , while he was running to save his Life from You .
A/N - Kookie , You dosen't have to say this , She is your sister .
Jungkook - Yahhhhh , A/N you made me say it . But I like it .
A/N -  Naughty Kookie .
Jungkook -Hey I'm am Jeon  Jungkook The Member of the  Mafia Gang BTS . I can Kill You Right now , So SHUT UP F*CK UP !!!
He said to Me . *Sadlife* 😭😭
A/N - Okay !!! Jungkook . I said with a lot of fear , Who wouldn't when a Mafia King is Threatening Them .
~~~~~Back to the Story ~~~~~
~~~~~Y/N POV ~~~~~
I was Chasing Jungkook Oppa for calling me Babygirl !!! Although I like it very much but Still I'm His Sister .
We Both were running and didnt notice that we actually Come into the Living Room .
Jungkook - I'm Sorry Princess , I will not do that again . He said and sit on the couch .
Y/N - You better not !!! I said while lightly hitting his chest .
After I said that All My brother's Came into the Living room .
Jimin - What is happening Here ? He said with a raised Eyebrow seeing Us Like that .
Y/N - Oppa , see he call me Babygirl !!!
Jimin - So what !!! You are our Babygirl . He smired.
Y/N - Yahhhhh , I will kill you all .
BTS - Then Try !!! They all smirked after saying that .
I didn't wanted to run anymore because I was so tired so I just take  TV remote and started watching TV .
BTS - Yahhhhhh , Princess .
They said with a annyod Face after seeing That I am not doing anything and Watching TV .
They then also sit beside me and started watching TV .
I was changing channel but then a Channel came which caught My Attention .
~~~~~On the TV ~~~~~
Reporter ---- A Dead body is find in the xxxx Alley . The body was find in the Black bag into a Dustbin . The Body Contidion was very bad , Every Body part was cut into Very small pieces and It is confirmed that The body was the Victim of the Mafia Gang BTS . They----

Suddenly The TV Got blank . I turned  and see the Remote Into Namjoon Oppa Hands .
Y/N - Oppa , Why you Off The TV .
Namjoon - Princess , I think You shouldn't watch these Type of News .