15.

~~~~~Jungkook POV~~~~~
Jungkook - Hyungs , When are we gonna torture him . I can't wait anymore .
I said with excitement .
Namjoon -We can't do that Now jungkook because Y/N is home . Maybe we can do that in Night when Y/N will sleeping .
All the members Nodded in Agreement .
As We were talking about Him , We heard a Loud thug noice coming from Y/N Room .
We all panicked That maybe
Y/N is doing something to her because what happened today was not a light thing for her .
We quickly started banging into Y/N room door .
Jimin - PRINCESS , OPEN THE DOOR !!! . He shouted .
Jhope - Y/N , Open the door . Please don't do anything stupid .
We kept banging the door for Mins but she didn't open the door .
So we all decided to break the door , We can't take any Risk when it comes to Y/N  .
Jimin and Taehyung started to push the door roughly , And in just 2 attempt the door Break .
When we enter the room the sight in front of us made our souls leave the body .
Her whole room was a mess , everything was broken Then My eyes landed on Y/N , She was crying on the corner of the room .
I quickly went to her And hug her .
Jungkook - Y/N... Princess . Don't cry .
She was still crying .
Y/N - Wh-Why M--ee .
She said while sobbing .
Her eyes become Red from Crying too much .
Seeing that My blood started to boil .
Jimin came near her and also started caressing her hair .
Jimin - Princess we promise that he will live in hell . I will made sure that he won't able to that to anybody .
She looked at him and she then again started to cry .
I hug her more tight .
Jimin came closer to me and said something in my ear .
Jimin - Jungkook you stay here till she calm down and we all will be going to know to more about him .
I look at him slightly confused . He seem to notice my Expression and again said something in my ear .
Jimin - Means We all will be going to find more about him why he do that to Y/N or someone has said him to do that .
I Nodded to him .
After that they all left the  room . Now it just me and Y/N in the room .
Y/N - O-p-pa T-hese M--arks are not G-oing from my neck .
She said .
I look at her neck , Those dirty Hickeys given by other man .
I was literally going to kill anybody Rn .
Jungkook - Princess , Everything will be alright . Your Oppas are here . Don't worry he will regret what he has done .
I said while looking at her neck .
She hug me tightly as she started to calm down . We stay in that position for a while and after that I saw she had fallen asleep in my Embrace .
I smile cutely to her But My expression again darken while looking at her neck .
Jungkook - Don't worry Princess , He will face the death today .
I said while looking at her dry tears .
I quickly layed her on her bed . And started to look at her beautiful features .
Jungkook - Y/N , You are so beautiful . I love you soo much .
I peck her forehead and leave the room .
When I came in the living room I saw All the members were using their phones .
Jungkook - Hyung , Any information about him .
They all turn off their phones and look at me .
Namjoon - No, Kook . We can't find anything about him . We also tired asking him but he is also not telling anything .
Jungkook - I can't see Y/N in pain .
I sadly looked down .
Jin Hyung put his hand on my shoulder .
Jin - It's okay Kook , We are also very angry . We will make sure to kill him tonight BTW
What happened to Y/N , is she okay now .
Jungkook - Yes , she is okay now . She is sleeping Rn .
They all Nodded .
BTS - You just wait for Tonight Boy we will make sure to torture you in every way possible .
We all smirked .

// Ahhh , That was kinda  boring .

But I promise Next part will have some drama

But I promise Next part will have some drama .
And Thank-you for more than 1K view I am rally happy . I didn't expect that . I love you all so much . //
~~~❤Love you armies❤~~~