13 .

~~~~Jin POV~~~~
I was talking on the phone with one of our mens who we send to keep an eye on our enemy .As I was talking to him i hear Y/N saying something to me , I didn't really hear what is she saying so I just Nodded my head to her .
After I was done talking on the phone I search for Y/N. I search for her everywhere in the house the didn't find her which made me worried so I call others member .
All members come in the living room and ask me ---
Jungkook - What happened Jin Hyung?
Suga - Yes , Why have you call us I was sleeping .
He said with a annoyed tone .
I looked at them with a sad expression .
They noticed my expression and jimin asked ---
Jimin - What happened Hyung ? Why you look sad ?
Jin - Y-Y/N -----
Jimin - WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N ?
He shouted while Taehyung runs to her room to check her after few seconds he come back running while saying --
Taehyung - Y/N is not in her room .
Namjoon - Hyung , Where is she ?
He asked me with worried expression .
Jin - I don't know , I have find her everywhere in the house but she is nowhere to be see n .
BTS(Except Jin) - What !!!
Jin - Actually I was talking on the phone with one of our mens , As I was talking Y/N say something to me that I didn't really hear so I just Nodded my head to her.
I said while looking down to my feet , As I was feeling guilty .
Jhope - Hyung what have you done ?
He said while little Annoyed  .
Namjoon - Let's not think about this our Main focus is Y/N now  . Let's just find a way how to find her .
All Nodded .
~~~~~A/N POV~~~~~
Suddenly Jungkook call all the guards from the house .
They all come and stand infront of BTS .
Taehyung - Does Anybody have seen Y/N going out from the house .
He was very angry .
One guard spoke -----.
Guard - Sir , I have seen her going out from the house .
His confession made BTS very angry .
Jimin - THEN , WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER FROM GOING .
He shout his lungs out .
Guard - S-sir , You didn't said me to go with her----.
Before he could say anything jimin shoot him in the head .
All the guards stand there in fear .
Jungkook - GO , FIND Y/N OR ELSE YOU ALL WILL BE ALSO LYING HERE LIFELESS .
He shout .
After hearing jungkook confession all the guards started searching for Y/N .
While one of them cleaning the guard deadbody .
BTS were going crazy without Y/N .
~~~~Guard POV~~~~
I was searching for Miss Y/N everywhere like Parks, Mall and every place she usually go even I also contact all her friends but she is not there either . I was getting very scared because if I didn't find Miss Y/N soon , Masters are gonna kill me . I was passing by a Grocery store but then I saw a familiar face coming out from the store . I become so  happy .
" Yes, Finally I found her" .
I quickly call Jungkook sir .
Me - Hello, Sir I found her .
I hear him shout from other side .
Jungkook - WHAT!!! WHERE TELL ME ?
Me - Sir at xxxx Stree---- .
Before I could say something else he hung the call .
~~~~~Jungkook POV ~~~~~
I quickly hung the call and look at others with a Happy face .
Jungkook - Hyung , Y/N was at xxxx street . Let's go or else she will be disappear again .
They all Nodded .
We sit on our car and made our way to xxxx Street .
~~~~~Y/N POV ~~~~~
I happily come out from the grocery store . I have bought soo much sweets and snacks . I can't wait to eat them . So I quickly made my way to my home .
I was going but suddenly someone put their hand on my mouth from behind and drag me to an dark alley which was just behind the the xxxx street .
By the smell of the perfume I can sense that the person was men .
He threw me hard on the floor .
Shiver ran down my spine when I see his face .
Y/N - S-sehun .

// Hello Guys , How are you all . I hope you are doing good 😊. Thankyou for more than 700 Reads , It really means a lot . I Didn't expect soo many people will read my story . I am actually not good at grammar because English is not my Country language . But thankyou for your love . I will try my best to make you all happy with my work . //
~~~~~Love you Armies~~~~~