44 . ( 1 )

~~~~~ Y/N POV ~~~~~
My tears flowed from my eyes continuously !
So All the time My brothers were the one who deserved to be called Bastard !
They and Father made Taeyong like this !
Y/N - I-Im sorry f-for You !
Taeyong wipe my tears while saying :
Taeyong - You don't have to be sorry Y/N Your fucking brother's have to ! Just like How they didn't have any pity or sympathy for me back then I will also make sure to kill them without any pity or Sympathy !
My eyes widened , How can I forgot That he is still that dangerous guy ! OMG ! I thought to Distract him by asking questions so that he can forgot About the killing thing for some time !

Y/N - H-Hey Taeyong can I ask something !
I asked felling nervousness all over my body !
Taeyong - Yea sure !
Y/N - So You were always the o-one who were messaging me and About the Let-
He cut me in between by putting his fingers on my lip !
We both eye contact with eachother ! Really Like If It wasn't the thing that he kills people I maybe have fallen for him already by just looking at his beautiful and deep eyes !
I quickly break the eye contact and look at my lap !
Taeyong - Yea I was always the one who were messaging You and about the letter , Yes it was also written by me ! When I got to know that you were going to Kai's party I thought That must be amazing chance to give you that so I told one of my guard's to put it on your car !

I nodded at his words
Y/N - And about the Pendent Yo--
Taeyong - Nope it wasent me who came there to give you !
I look at him confused ! If it wasent him then who it was !
Taeyong - I told Sunghoon to give that to You !
My eyes widened at realisation ! That's why when I first meet him in school I know he seems familiar !
Y/N - That's why When I meet him in school he was looking so familiar to me !
He chuckled !
Taeyong - Without seeing his face !!?
Y/N - Ahhh-I mean his voice !
I look towards Sunghoon who were still standing there terrified and Heeseung was still pass out !

Taeyong - Okay now no more questions , Now it's time for them to die !
He smirk !
My whole body started to panic ! No ! I can't let this happen !
Before I could say something or stop him
Suddenly the loud sound of the door being broke down into pieces stop Taeyong !
Everyone's eyes were now on the person standing at the door frame !

??? - And Who are you to decide that !