53 .

A/N POV ~~~
It was currently 2 am at Night , Y/N and Hyunjin is sleeping peacefully in thier hotel room but they are unaware from the fact About What is going to happen to them !

Just like That Time passed , From 2 am to 2:22 and from 2:22 to 2:40 but When it hit 3 am in the clock a sudden wave of cold wind blow in thier hotel rooms !

( I'm telling this is not a horror FF )

Someone Started to unlock Y/N and Hyunjin Hotel room door ! After trying for some mins The door finally opened with a little creak sound !
One man enter the room and look at both of the sleeping figures and Can only smirk !

He quietly go towards Y/N , Not wanting to wake her up ! He Take her hand in his and kissed !
Because of that action Y/N started to wake up !
That man quickly take out a cloth from his pocket and Said :
??? - I'm sorry I have to do this !
And put that cloth on her nose !
Y/N open her eyes instantly and Was Shocked ! Before she could understand what is happening with her sleepy eyes fall in a deep slumber again !

That man sighed looking at her !
??? - Why you always want us to kill everyone Who goes near you princess !
He harshly grab her hair and Said :
??? - Didn't you understand When we told You That You Only belongs to us !

He leave her hair and Look towards Hyunjin !
He smirked Looking at his innocent figure who don't know what is going to happen to him !
He goes towards him and Fut the same cloth on his nose again !
Hyunjin Opened his eyes and Started to struggle !
He started to put more pressure and eventually Hyunjin Pass out !

??? - Now you will know Who she deserves and Who she Not MF !

He picked up Hyunjin and Put him on his shoulders ! He once again look at
Y/N and Smirked !

~~

Hyunjin Opened his Eyes Slowly only to find him Tied up in a chair ! He groan a little because of the pain he was feeling in his head !
He slowly look at his surrounding and Was left in shock !
He find himself in a very big but Dirty room ! Lots of Blood stains in the floor and Lot of knifes were placed infront of him !
He got little scared looking at the knifes !
Suddenly a realisation hit him , Someone kidnapped him ! He recalled what happened few hours ago and Remember that Someone drug him !

As he was thinking about that suddenly the door opened and He saw 7 men started to come in ! As There was still a little bit darkness in the room he quite didn't able to see thier faces ! He kinda got scared of them !

??? - So have a Nice sleep Mr Hwang !
When Hyunjin heard that Voice , He just feel like he have heard this voice somewhere !
He was so confused !

Hyunjin - W-whoo a-are you all ?!
He said Which only made Those 7 mens Chuckled !
He got more scared because they were looking so dangerous !
??? - I bet you already know us !

Just at the moment All of them directly come infront of Hyunjin face and Hyunjin eyes widened !
Hyunjin just couldn't able to make himself believe who are there infront of him !
His mouth can't able to form any words !

Hyunjin - I-Iiii Y-
He was in such a big shock !
Hyunjin - Hy-hyungs
He hardly said that !

BTS just smirked looking at the poor boy !
Suga - Yes Hyunjin !
Tears escaped Hyunjin eyes as he was still in deniyal !
BTS just watched him in satisfaction !

After some mins When Hyunjin calm down a little bit , He look Towards BTS with rage who were still watching him !
Hyunjin - Why you all bring me here !
He said .

Taehyung - Didn't it obvious To torture you and Then finally kill You Hwang !

Hyunjin Look at Taehyung with Shocked expression !
Hyunjin - W-what B-bbut W-whyy ?!

Hyunjin couldn't believe his Words !
Jimin - Because How can you be Y/N boyfriend !
You don't have any right to be her Boyfriend !

Hyunjin was left speechless after Hearing him !
He went quite for some secs then Said :
Hyunjin - What you mean ! I have full right ! She loves me And I-

Jungkook grab his Jaw tightly and Said :
Hyunjin - Forgot about her ! She only belongs to us ! Not you Bitch !

Hyunjin tears escaped Even if he was still very scared , He can never forgot
Y/N , She is his Life !

Hyunjin - N-noo I can Never ! She i-is my Life !
BTS look at him with rage ! Taehyung Slap Hyunjin !
Taehyung - Bish Be in your Limit !
Hyunjin - N-noo S-she is My Girlfriend !

BTS Were not having it at all ! Jhope grab the bat from the table and came towards him ! Hyunjin got frightened Looking at the bad which has many blood stains !

Before He could stop them , Jhope have already started to beat him mercilessly !
Hyunjin Scream in pain !
Hyunjin - Ahhh - S---stoppp !
He cried But Jhope and others members did have any effect on them ! No !

.

After Mercilessly beating him for 8 mins ! He stop !
All BTS members look at Hyunjin in Satisfaction !
They were feeling so good seeing him like that !
Hyunjin cried in pain !

Hyunjin - W---why are y-you all Doing this !
He cried !
Jin - Isn't it obvious We want you out of Y/N life !

Hyunjin cried more hearing that but suddenly he stopped ! He had his head hanging low ! BTS got confused That What happened to him suddenly but Just then Hyunjin again look at BTS and A smirk form on his lips !

BTS Were beyond shocked seeing this type of behavior ! No one ever did this !

Hyunjin - Y/N is only mine and I know !
Before BTS could do anything he again Said :

Hyunjin - I fucked Her stupids !
He said with a smirk !