12.

~~~Y/N POV ~~~
Y/N - But oppa , I'm Not little anymore I can watch That News .
Namjoon - I know you are not Little but stil--- . He was going to say something but I cut him off.
Y/N - Oppa , Do you know who BTS are ?
Suddenly I saw all their faces turned into a Serious One .
Jungkook - Princess , I think you should go to your Room. 
Y/N - No , Oppa tell me ?
Jimin - Y/N .
Y/N - If you didn't tell me than I am going to ask Jennie Unnie about it . You said with a serious face .
Y/N - I always heard about Them in TV or Some of my classmates also talk about them ? I am very curious to know who they are ? .
I said with hope that my Brother's will talk to me about it .
Suga - Do you really wanna Know about Them That much ? He smirk after saying that .
I got confused why he smirk but Nodded My head .
Suga - Ok Then , Listen carefully .
He again smirk .
Suga - BTS are mafai gang . They kill people for their pleasure .
After I hear that , shivers ran down my spine .
Jhope - Now , You happy ?
I look at him and a tear left from my eye .
He see it suddenly take me into a hug .
Jhope - That's why , we doesn't wanted to tell you this . We know how innocent you are .
Y/N - But Oppa , How can someone kill people for their pleasure .
I said with a low voice to only my brother's can hear that .
Jin - Princess , Go to you room and take some rest . I know it's a tiring day for you .
I nodded and started making my way to my room . When I get into my room I fell on my bed and started thinking about what happen earlier .
"How can someone kill people for their pleasure" These are the only words roming in my head .
I saw the time and it was currently 5:30 in evening . I sign thinking that I have nothing to do but suddenly My stomach started growling . It's true that I didn't have anything after I came from school .
~~~~~ Jhope POV ~~~~~~
When Y/N gone to her room , me and others sign . 
Jimin - Hyung !!! I told you she is too innocent , Then why did you tell her about that and now I know that she will be thinking about that continuously .
Jimin said .
Suga - What else can I do , If we doesn't give her answer than she would ask others about it and it would made her fell more sad because no one was there to calm her .
Jimin - That's true but ----- . He was going to say something but Jungkook cut him off .
Jungkook - Hyung what will happen when she going to know that BTS are none other than her brothers .
We all went silent by Jungkook  question .
After sitting in silence for more than one minute Namjoon said .
Namjoon - Let's not talk about this . Let's go to our room and take some rests .
We all Nodded .
(BTS Except Namjoon) - Ok Hyung !!!
Me and others all started making our ways to our  rooms .
~~~~~Y/N POV ~~~~~
After laying on my bed for mins I made my way to kitchen because I can't wait to feed my stomach anymore . When I reach The living room , I didn't see my brother's there so I thought they must be in their room, Then suddenly a delicious idea came in my mind . " I haven't eaten any snacks lately " I said to myself while forming a smirk on my face .
"But I can't go to grocery without telling Oppas " I again said to myself felling said that they will not allow me to go .
"But I should Try , Maybe they allow " I again said to myself felling a little bit of confidence .
I Then made my way to Jin Oppa room . I open the room door and see Jin hyung talking on phone with someone . He look kinda annoyed . He didn't notice me so I speak .
Y/N - Oppa , Can I go to the Grocery  store . I want to buy something .
He look at me and nodded his head .
I look at him shock That how can Oppa easily let me go like this . But I didn't care and made my way out of the house .