3° Boom- Wilby(・∀・)

So um

So um...since Wilbur got revived I was revisiting his older vids.......and I decided to make this ig? Also I modified some dialogues and stuff cuz 1) it needed to fit in n blah blah 2) I'm too lazy...srryy.

Have fun! Stay hydrated! Go get somthn to eattttt!

__________________________________________________________

We had won. The sun shone brightly as the new president of lmanburg gave his speech on the podium. That very same podium where former Schlatt stood. Who brought in tyranny and brutality, the very same things that lmanburg was built to escape from.

However, I wasn't able to listen to Tubbo's speech. I was looking for Wilbur. The lad just straight up vanished after he declined his presidency and gave it to Tommy, who then gave it to Tubbo. 

I went around the lmantree and even the holy land, but there was no sign of him. Still on my search to find him I could hear faint voices of the celebration. The more I thought about what Wilbur had said, the more I realised that I had been searching the wrong places all along. I literally sprinted my way to the one and only room where Wilbur had inscribed lmanburg's anthem on the walls.

As soon as I reached there, I waited outside not wanting to startle him or do anything that he pushes the button instantly. I tiptoed my way to the corner of the entrance. Philza stood there near him.

Wait Philza?

I looked back and saw the message.

Philza has joined the game

"The reason I built this nation for doesn't exist anymore. It's over." Wilbur said as he punched the wall near the button.

"What are you doing?" Phil said calmly. Jeez how can this man be so calm.

Apparently Wilbur was oblivious to the fact that Philza was behind him because of the way he jerked himself back.

"Phil?"

"Do you know there's no turning back from what you do?"

"I know."

"Wilbur are you really going to blow up the country that you made?" I stepped in.

"Y/n-" his eyes shifted to me.

"Wilbur you had built this nation for Fundy! To protect him! Just because you and him had a different opinion didn't change the fact that he loves you too! And if you meant to create lmanburg for drugs, then you know it won't stop. Just please don't do this.." I plead.

"Y/n I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS NATION! BUT SCHLATT TOOK IT FROM ME! There was a saying-phil I don't know if you've heard it- but.." I knew where this was going. "It was never meant to be." He pressed the button with tears in his eyes. 

I slided my sword out from the sheath and brought it near wilburs neck ignoring the sounds of TNT's blasting.

"Y/n." Philza called out sternly. He too was shocked at what his son did.

I looked into wilburs eyes, it wasn't him. It was too late now.

I lowered my sword, passed it to Philza and hugged Wilbur. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you from what you've become." I whispered.

"I can die in peace now its alright y/n." He said as we parted.

Turning towards Phil he instructed him to kill.

"Y-your my son!" Philza cried.

"Kill me Philza, look at their faces." He pointed towards the people now arriving near from the cratered lmanburg.

Tw: blood I guess

"Killza." And with that being said  Philza stabbed him with trembling arms and Wilburs face smiled as blood dripped down. Right into the heart.

Tw: end

He was gone now.

Or was he?

--------------------______________________---------------------------

Okay so....I think this was more of what I can call one shot loll. More coming up.

I really miss ghostbur.........(〒﹏〒)

Anyways byyyeeeee love uuuuuuuuu!