6° New project - Quackity (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Hallloo! Iss been a while

Hallloo! Iss been a while. Anyways make sure you drink WOTAH ! Love u!

Also tw for slight swearing ig?

Again all of this is platonic.

_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_

I was standing in front of quackitys home. One year. It had been one year since I saw him, or anyone else. 

"Y/n?" I heard quackity say. I turned around.

"Quackity. Hello." I didn't exactly have in mind what to say.

"Hey..what-what are you doin here?" He walked beside me only seeing his left side.

"I-I don't know. I came here to apologise to you." Not anyone else.

"Apologise to me? Y/n-" but I cut him off when he turned towards me. A scar. His eye?

"Holy shit quackity what happened!? Wh-who did this to you?"

He just chuckled. "You might wanna come in my house for this one."

He opened the door and the nostalgia came flooding in my mind. This is where we usually used to plan out things. We had built a casino in pogtopia. But everything got destroyed. Dream and technoblade destroyed it all. We had nothing left. Everything we worked for day and night just vanished. We had different ways of dealing with that loss. Quackity started drinking, and I just wanted to isolate myself and think about some new project. But his drinking addiction got the worst of him. He started to turn into Schlatt, not wanting to work, cussing out techno and dream, just giving up. And when I couldn't take it anymore. I left leaving only a note that he was turning into Schlatt. And then I never looked back again. (A/n sorry for a continuous paragraph:/)

"Take a seat y/n." His voice bringing me back to reality.

"Just like old times huh?" He laughed at my comment.

"Indeed"

"Now tell me how'd you get that scar?"

"You've missed out on a lot y/n. I've been doing loads of stuff. I created a butchers army to hunt down techno. We tried to kill him with the anvil, but turns out he had a totem. After escaping he and I had a one on one duel. That's when I got the scar."

"So you lost a life?"

"Yep one down two more left."

"Do you want some healing potions? I've got some right here." I started rummaging through my inventory."

"I've tried almost all of em y/n. Yet the scar is still here."

"It won't heal the scar but it'll give you a little bit of relieve." I gave the potion to him.

"Will try it. Now coming to you. What made you come here?"

"I guess I was just done living alone? I mean I don't mind it but I also had this guilty feeling that I left you alone. That's why I came to apologise to you. So I'm sorry. For not helping you with the drinking addiction. Basically For leaving you."

"Well in that case I should apologise to you too. I'm sorry for making your life miserable. Every time you came home with a new idea and saw me drunk. For not taking any interest in what you used to talk about. I felt like you moved on before me. I didn't want to. It was my hard work. Sorry lemme rephrase that It was our hardwork. We couldn't just forget about it and move on. And when I saw the note that I was turning into Schlatt. I realised that it was true. And I didn't want to turn into that bastard. So I stopped drinking 24/7. Was hard but worth. I've got so many projects in my mind."

"I guess we both accept the apologies?"

"Yee we do."

"So what ideas have you got in mind?"

"Well, there is this one major project. It's called Las Nevadas."

_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-

I'll make a Part two I guess?

But lemme know if you want any other story or smn. Byyeeee for now