15° Sex sells- Dirty crime boi

Idk what to think about this one

Idk what to think about this one. Like the idea that I had decided to yeet itself out of my brain. Anyways. 

Please drink some water while you read this. 

3 sips of water for the sake of tax to read further.

Also eat something if you haven't alreadyyyy love uuuu!!!

————————————————

Lovejoy. That's all your honor. I rest my case.

———————————————

Wilbur's pov

I was standing right outside of their house, debating whether i should ring the doorbell.

Yes I did walk all the way here.

Yes their rooms lights were switched on.

No I wasn't ready to explain why I was there.

So I just turned back and started to head to my home.

After like ten minutes I decided that it was a really bad idea for me to not knock on their door.

So I turned my back again going back to y/n's house cursing at myself.

At a distance I saw they were outside talking to another person. I hid myself behind a car and waited. Y/n hugged the guy and closed the door as he started walking away. I probably think that was jared but I don't care. i shouldn't disturb y/n now though. But then where else could I go.

After arguing with myself for five minutes I stood next to the bright birchwood door.

Ring or knock?

Knock might seem sus

And so I rung the bell.

I heard y/n jingling the door knob or keys I don't know. And there y/n was. Looking slightly stressed

'Wilbur? What are you doing here?'

'Hello to you too.'

'Hey. Hi. Hello Are you alright?'

'Not really.'

'Do you want to come inside.'

'Yeah, if it okay with you.'

'Of course!'

I walked into her small yet beautifully decorated home and sat on the pull out sofa.

'Mhm, so what's bothering you?' Y/n sat next to me

'Well' I sighed.'she didn't come back.'

'Shoot, Wilbur im so sorry.'

'Why are you apologizing when its not even your fault.'

'Im just sorry you have to go through this Wilbur. Im going to make some hot tea for you alright?'

'Kay'

I sat there thinking about her and what that man had that I didn't. Was he too good to loose? Was I not good enough? She swore she had moved on from him. Will she come back or stay with him?

Y/n handed me the mug which was filled with what I like to call tea with no milk (a/n; for those who drink tea without milk or tea without sugar I applaud you.)

'Thanks.'

'anytime.'

Silence.

'Do you want to talk about it?'

'There's not much to talk about really. We were planning on going to the museum today, but then she allegedly had some work which popped up and that she would be back before we leave for the museum. I wasn't expecting something cuz I heard her talking to him again. S-she said she had moved on and stuff but there she was bloody laughing at his bloody joke or something. She wasn't even trying to be discreet.'

'Oh Wilbur that's-thats just...'

'Cruel? Yeah.'

'Look I think its for the best, otherwise she would've tried to be toxic or something and then you'd have immense pressure on yourself questioning whether your doing something wrong. I think deep down even you knew that.'

'Mhm, maybe.'

'You know what? Ill make some popcorns and we could watch a movie. You choose. How about a movie marathon until we really feel super sleepy'

The lamp would be switched on.

'Yeah sounds good.'

Y/n made some more snacks and came back with popcorns, hot cocoa for themselves cause I had tea,blankets and m&ms.

'Some movie night huh?'

'Yep ill bring my laptop too, got some essays to write.'

Shit, did I disturb them?

'Don't worry your not disturbing anything, besides I would've taken a break and probably procrastinated until tomorrow. So if anything, your helping me.'

I nodded.

'Harry Potter?'

'Yeah are you okay with it?'

'I could never get bored by it Wilbur.'

Soon enough after harry defeated the dragon, I couldn't defeat my eyes slowly closing. And for once having a good sleep.

———————————————————————————

Rip yeah thasiit.