13° Monster - Pissbabyಥ‿ಥ

Drink waterrrrrrr pleaseee at least for niikiii!!!! I love u allll!

———————————————————————————

Prompt: its too big to write and im lazy sorryyyyyy. Find out yourself 

———————————————————————————

Why do we have to learn this? (lol me in chemistry)

The professor was speaking in a monotone voice that I could've just assumed it was a depressed Siri.

I hadn't noticed that another student had plopped themselves beside me. They had a coffee from I'm assuming a nearby coffee shop. 

They were searching something in their bag oblivious to my sudden interest in them.

 They took out a monster energy drink instead of what I was thinking would be a book to write notes. I looked at them crazily as they started pouring that can of energy drink in their coffee.

They looked at me. Looking dull, and not to be rude or anything but dead.

"I might die." Was the only they said before proceeding to chug the entire cup.

Holy shit.

They clutched their stomach with a weird disgusted face.

"Not as bad as I thought it would be but wow that tasted disgusting."

"Then why'd you drink it in the first place"

"Because."

I saw them purposely dropping a book and let out a mildly loud burp as it thudded the floor.

"Sorry my bad." They apologized as people turned towards their direction.

After a small silence the professor went back to teaching.

"It has a good aftertaste not gonna lie."

"What? Are you good?"

"Yeah..."

"Then how can you do what you just did?"

"I don't know my brain is lagging or in another dimesion, I probably will regret doing this later but right now I need energy." With that they started rummaging through their bag again and I started to panic thinking they're gonna start a new scene. But then they started noting down things the professor was saying. 

Weird champ I guess.

"Aren't you gonna write something?"

I looked at them.

"Nah, I probably won't understand anything even after paying attention so what's the use."

"Huh. Cool logic."

"Im dream by the way."

"Y/n"

—————————time.skip————————

 While going back to my dorm I passed by a vending machine(idk if there's monster cans in a vending machine but lets just assume.)

Should I?

Nope. I would be crazy to.

But I really want to know.

But its literally a stupid idea.

And there I was with a coffee and monster cup mixed together sitting on a bench.

I am crazy.

"Okay on three." I breathed to myself.

"What are you doing?" I look around to see y/n.

"Uh...drugs?"

"No way, your trying the mix too?" They eyed the empty monster.

"I mean I was curious."

"Alright then go ahead."

I hesitated.

Okay

Three

Two

One

I closed my eyes and drank the whole thing.

I let out a gag.

"Oh god I feel like I might throw up."

"I know right!"