17° Deal? Pt2 quack

I made a few stickerss!!!!! I know pretty pog

I made a few stickerss!!!!! I know pretty pog. *Does a hairflip* anyways, I dare you to drink water.

I was creating a sketch for how the robot will look. When I had asked why Quackity needed them and how many, he said it was for services. Like doing tasks in the receptions, baristas, waiters and the list could go on. Stupidly enough, I did ask him why he couldn't just employ people, to which he replied 'more employees means more money gone down the drain. Then also you gotta give them houses and see if they are happy and shit. I don't have time for that.' Fair enough for his side, and even mine because it meant more money for me from the profits.

I was thinking of how the appearance should be. let's start with the basics. Making legs would be hard, but not impossible. Wheels are much more easier. Hands are are a must. Face should be able to give out emotions. Any guest in Las Nevadas should be able to fall in the trap of perhaps giving tips to them.  

After sometime I finished the drafts. There were 25. 25 possibilities on how they will look. I hadn't even thought about the working. What functions they should be capable of doing and how they can charge themselves back or something. I want them to last for at least ten years at the minimum. With a few polishing and maintenance in the way. I want them to be perfect. I'm not a perfectionist, its just that I've been dreaming of this since L'manburg had been established. I was initially going to build them for Wilbur since he needed loads of work to be done in really less time, but that never happened.

Anyways, I have no clue on how to get started. Sighing, I glanced outside, its night? I came here at 9 in the morning, what? Had I eaten anything? I just had water the whole day? 

I stepped outside of the building which Quackity had given me as an office. Even though it was 8 in the evening, the lights were so bright that it seemed like it was daytime. This is Las Nevadas to all folks. As irritating as it was to walk to Quackity's casino since mine was still being built, I knew I had to eat something. My inventory was empty except for the drafts that I thought I might show him.

'Y/n..surprised to see you here.' I saw quackity walking towards me in the casino.

'I got some ideas for the robots.' I stated.

'Well fire away.'

'More of show and tell than a speech'

I showed him all of the drawings while I got myself a juicy steak.

'You made these today?'

I nodded with my mouth full. 

'Jeez did you eat anything all day?'

'Not really. I got little carried away. Can't stop when Im brain storming.'

'Y/n don't push yourself that hard, I mean as much as I want you to build those AI's I also want you to be healthy and alive ya know.'

'Damn didn't expect this much sympathy from you duck boy.' I joked. It was a little too serious environment for me. 'How was todays business for you?'

' The usual, nothing much. People came in won some money lost more than they won. So all good I guess.' He shrugged.

I hummed in agreement.

'Ooh can you also give me a list of what functions or tasks you want them to do. So I can try coding into em.'

' I will, just don't do anything else tonight okay?'

'Yeah yeah I won't.'

'Ill see when your casino will be ready. You could have the top floor suite or something for yourself.'

'Sounds good to me.'

Finally living a lavish life.

Sorry this is a filler chapter. I'm kinda interested where this story is going so I'm trying to make it close to perfect.