Chapter 5

6:45pm; Wanda's room

We entered her room and she locked the door behind her. She sat down, and I sat in front of her. "Give me your hands." She closed her eyes, and I looked at her with one of my eyebrows raised. "Why?" I asked and she opened her eyes again. "So I can hear him better?" I laughed and shook my head. "I have a better idea, but don't be scared, he looks scary... and is pretty ugly." I warned her. "What did you just call me?!"  I ignored him, we both took a deep breath and I asked her if she was ready. Wanda nodded. "Ok, Venom reveal yourself." After a few seconds, Venom revealed a part of himself, still connected to my shoulder. I noticed her holding in a breath, and staring at the parasites head, next to me.

"Hello, witch," He laughed and got closer to her. "Uh... hello parasite?" She stuttered. "I AM NOT A PARASITE!" He yelled at her and Wanda flinched. "Venom calm down." I looked at him. "That is... that is not what I expected when you told me, he lives inside you and that I can talk to him." She pointed at him, still terrified. "Yeah, I know... Okay that is enough." I sighed. "Venom, go away, please." He disappeared after that and Wanda started to calm down.

"Is he... is he always there?" She asked and sat back down on the bed. "Yeah. It was super annoying at first, but you get used to it. Not being alone anymore." She looked at me with a sad expression on her face. "Well, that was fun." I got up from the bed and turned back to her. "Can we keep this a secret? Last time people found out we almost died." "Of course." I smiled and then left and took a deep breath.

7:32 pm, Bucky's and Mórrígan's room

Venom and I decided to stay in our room, until the others go to bed. I hold my phone on my ear, in case Mr. Asshole comes in and thinks I am talking to myself again. We made a plan, how and when we tell the others, because if I should stay here longer than expected, they would find out anyways.

1. Wanda x(done)

2. Natasha, if she would find out herself, it would be a problem; with Wanda 

3. Vision; is a robot won't tell people

4. Sam Wilson; would like to talk about him

5. Dr Banner; would understand the most, but also would want to make tests

6. Tony; would be pissed if he would find out the last

7. Clint Barton; I don't know why

8. The two gods; don't know much about them, don't know how much I can trust them

It took half an hour because I either forgot someone, or Venom wasn't okay with something. He is also the reason Stark will find out so late. I heard footsteps, so I put the paper with the names on it under my pillow. The door opened and Mr Metal arm entered the room. "You missed the movie." He said and got in the bathroom. "I was doing things." I explained to him and started to read my book again. I heard the toilette flush, and he came out again, drying his hands on his shirt. "What things?" He asked as he laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. I ignored him and kept reading. He got up and threw the book away I was holding a second ago. "I don't like it when people ignore me." He looked me in the eyes. "Say it, and I'll kill him." "Too bad, because I enjoy ignoring people I don't like." I shrugged my shoulders and was about to push him away with my hand, but he grabbed my wrist and kept staring at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked him in an aggressive tone. "You are hiding stuff, and I don't like that." "And you aren't?" I laughed at him, and he looked at me confused. I stood up, he let go of me and took a few steps away. "We don't even know each other for 2 days, and you already dislike me so much. Why? Because you tried to kill me and failed?" "I didn't try to-" "I am not done yet." I interrupted him and he closed his mouth again. "Do you hate me because I am not afraid of you? Or because I am a woman who doesn't shut up if a man wants her to? Or are you scared of me, because you don't know me?" I laughed at him and waited for an answer. "Did you lose the ability to talk or was I right?" "Shut up." He muttered and got back to his bed.