Chapter 42

Nov., 17th; 7:00am; Kitchen

Mórrígan's POV:

The week with Bucky past way too quickly. We got much closer in the short time, and each of us opened up a little more. Each night, he told me a different story about his life pre-war, and each morning I prepared a different breakfast for us, without burning down the kitchen.

We watched some movies he missed during his hydra time, such as: Halloween (1978); dirty dancing, which Venom and him loved, and psycho.

Bucky also insisted of me training a bit more, just in case something stops my 'powers' and I would have to fight on my own. But most of the training sessions, turned into a make out session.

I also taught him how to make chicken correctly and what kind of spices you should use. I enjoyed the time really much, and I think he did, too. But sadly, it already ended.

Bucky was still asleep in his room, while I waited for the team to arrive in the kitchen. I made some coffee and some bagels for them. After not even 5 minutes of just sitting around, Jarvis informed about their arrival, and short after they all entered the room. 

Each of them looked exhausted and was covered in sweat and dirt. I noticed Pietro walking in slowly with Wanda in his arms. I quickly ran up to them, and asked what happened. Pietro looked at the ground, and slowly put his sister down. 

I supported her, and we both went to the bathroom after she asked for it. "What happened?" I asked again, after sitting her down on the toilet lid. "I am going to kill, who ever hurt her." Venom sounded concerned and mad at the same time.

"We went on the mission, and I got attacked by some agents, I didn't see, and when we walked back to the helicopter, it was gone." she cried out, and sounded like she was about to break down. "So we had to walk all the way back to the shield base, put I couldn't fly because I was too exhausted." She continued, so I grabbed some tissues for the tears which started forming in her eyes.

"And half way there, I started my period and I had no Idea what to do." Wanda finished, and looked down on her thighs. "Do you have some pads, or something else?" She asked and I slowly shook my head. "No, Venom destroyed my uterus, so I don't have to deal with periods and unwanted pregnancies." I explained to her and stood up, quickly. 

"How about you wait here, and I get you some fresh, comfy clothes." I suggested and she nodded her head. I gave her a friendly kiss on the forehead, and rubbed her back before leaving the restroom.

As soon as I arrived in my room, someone grabbed me by my waist and pushed me against the wall. I was just about to punch the person out of reflex, but got stopped by a metal hand. Bucky pressed himself against me, and kissed my neck gently. 

"Did you really think I would let you leave me alone in bed, without any punishment?" He asked, in a dark, seductive voice. I really wanted to play along, but before we could do anything, I had to make sure Wanda was okay.

"Well, the others just arrived and Wanda isn't feeling very well, so I have to take care of that first." I gave him a kiss, before pushing him away. He froze and stayed in the exact same position he was in before, but with a frown on his face.

I chuckled, and grabbed some of my clothing and hair ties for my friend. Then I left again, giving Bucky a small kiss on the cheek, and walked back to Wanda. "I am glad the others are back, so I can get a break from you and Barnes." Venom mumbled.

After taking care of her, and bringing her to her room, I walked back to the others, who waited around the kitchen table. Each of them holding a cup of coffee while staring at me. "Before you ask, I did not hurt Mr. Asshole." I said, and sat down next to Pietro.

"That was not what I wanted to ask." Tony replied and stared at me. "Why are the cameras off?" Steve wondered, looking between me and Stark. Because I didn't want you to see, how I made out with your 100- years old best friend on the couch.

I was thinking about a lie, which sounded realistic, and it didn't take me long, until I found one. I shrugged my arms, and looked at the ceiling, acting slightly embarrassed, so they would believe me. Then I mumbled something, no one understood. 

 "Could you speak up a bit?" Tony said, and I sighed heavily. "I didn't want you to see me crying." I repeated the lie, this time a bit louder. They all looked at me, and asked why I would cry.

"I was watching a movie, and I knew I would cry, so I told Jarvis to turn off the cameras." "May I ask what movie you were watching?" Vision asked me, and I bit down my lip, still acting like I was embarrassed. 

"I was watching brave." The others started laughing, so I started to defend myself, to make it even more realistic. "The scene where she thinks, her mom would stay as a bear forever always gets me." The laughter only became louder, and Venom started, too. "It's funny, cause you really cry while watching it!" He yelled. Bucky owes me something for this.