Chapter 10

Oct 16th; 3:00pm; Car

I put the bags in the trunk of the car and sat down next to Bucky in the backseat. "Ready Miss?" The driver asked me and I said yes. The car started driving, and I put my headphones in and started listening to some calming music. I closed my eyes and tried relaxing a bit, when suddenly one of my headphones were ripped out. "WHAT?" I asked annoyed and looked at James who was stupidly smirking at me. "What are you listening to?" He asked me and came closer. "Music" I smiled and put the headphones back in. He kept staring at them and I rolled my eyes.

"If you want to listen some music too, just say it and I can give you one." I said and looked at him. "I would like to listen to some music." James said, and I gave him my left headphone, and he put it in. The song Fairytale from Alexander Rybak started playing, and I looked out of the window.

It started raining, and I stared at the raindrops falling on the window. "I didn't think you listen to music like this." He said and I looked at him confused. "What did you expect?" "I don't know. Aggressive ones." I laughed and looked out of the window again. "I listen to different kinds of music. I also have more aggressive ones if you would like to listen to them."

 "No. I like those more. The slow ones." The song finished and Nathan Evans - Wellerman started playing. (I know this song didn't exist in 2015, but I don't care.) "This is one of my favorites." "Really? Why?" I sighed and turned to him. "It is a simple song, but still so beautiful and catchy. You can easily sing with it, and it calms you down. And my mother would like it for sure." I smiled a little, by the memories of my mom and me dancing in the garden and listening to this kind of music. She sang and jumped and threw me in the air, just to catch me a second later.

She made flower crowns for the both of us and I tried doing them too, but I was too stupid and impatient to learn it. "Where is your mother now?" Bucky ripped me out of my thoughts and my smile faded. "She died a few years ago, and I don't know where they put her corpse. But I hope in the ocean. She loved it." "I am sorry." He said and we both stayed quiet. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the music. After a while I fall asleep.

Bucky's POV

Morgan told me about her mother and I immediately regret asking that question. She closed her eyes and her head rested on the window next to her. I liked her music taste and tried falling asleep too, but it didn't work. A left turn made her move in my direction and her head started resting on my shoulder. First I looked at her, not knowing what to do, but then I put my head on top of hers and also closed my eyes.

4:23pm; at the hotel.

Mórrígan's POV

The car stops, and Venom woke me up. "We arrived." I rubbed my eyes and noticed that my head was resting on something hard on my right side. I looked up, and saw that it was Bucky's shoulder. "Idiot! Wake up, we are here." I whispered and nudged him on his side. He groaned and opened his eyes. "Morning, sleepyhead," I got out of the car, thanked the driver and took Bucky and mine backs and already entered the hotel.

Bucky came in a bit later and stood next to me. "Do you know which name Stark use?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Great. Hello? Excuse me, we booked a room." I greeted the small man behind the counter who looked annoyed at me. He looked me up and down disgusted, for some reason.

"Name?" He said while tipping something in the computer. "Tony Stark I believe." I s told the man and kept smiling. "You believe?" He rolled his eyes and then took a key. "Room 103." He said and threw the keys which I caught. "A small hint. If you want the guests to return to your dirty hotel, don't act all bitchy." I winked, and the man let his jaw drop. We took our stuff and entered the elevator. Venom started singing to the music, which kept playing on my phone.

"Next time, be nicer." James said and pressed a button and the doors closed. "No. He acted like an asshole, I treat him like one." I said and pulled out my phone. "What are you doing?" He asked me and looked over my shoulder. I turned around and kept tipping. "I am letting the team know that we arrived... and my boyfriend." I smile at him and he scoffed.

The elevator stopped and we got out. I searched the room, but Bucky found it before me. He opened the door and we both looked annoyed into the room. It was dirty, smelled weirdly and the worst of all: there was only one bed.