Chapter 3: Second Meeting With Lady Magic

Harry found himself being woken up as Theo stood up to head into his dorm room. Harry looked around the room and became a little jealous for unlike the Gryffindor House where ever one in the same year shared a room the Slytherin boys had two separate bedrooms with Theo, Draco and Blaise in one and Crabbe and Goyle sharing the other. Theo placed Harry on what had to be his own bed, if the scent coming off the sheets was anything to go by, and began to get ready for bed. Rather than look at Theo or the others get undressed Harry looked around the small room seeing an actual desk for all three of the inhabitants as well as a small bookcase by each desk that he saw was filled with their school books. "I want to sleep with him," Draco said bringing Harry's attention back to the three teens in the room. "I think you are fighting a losing battle Draco Vilu seems rather attached to Theo," Blaise said as he layed back in his own bed in nothing but his underwear.

"But he liked me to or did you forget that he licked me first," Draco said with an actual whine in his voice almost making Harry laugh if not for the fact that the three dorm mates were taking about taking him to bed. That was not something that Harry really wanted to do, it was strange that he had allowed the students of the Slytherin house to actually touch him though he was putting it down to his new form. Harry had always had a thing about being touched, he knew he must have liked it as a child for he had pictures of him being held by his parents with no problem. In fact it was his problem with being touched that had lead to him being abused as a child, he had some memories of living with his family with no problem that is until at age four when Dudley had touched him causing him to freak out and unknowingly unleash a bit of magic. After that incident Harry had been moved from his small bed room to the cupboard under the stairs and treated like a house elf. And while being touched and petted was one thing as was falling asleep in someones lap there was no way that Harry was going to spend the night cuddled up with someone male or female as if he was a teddy bear.  Harry had taken a long time to get comfortable enough with anyone to allow any form of physical contact, beside shaking hands, and even then it was still a struggled. He barely allowed Ron and Hermione to touched and hug him and they were his best friends, and for some reason the only two he had ever really felt anywhere comfortable enough with that he was fine with them touching him were Ron's older twin brothers.

As Theo and Draco argued over who Harry was going to sleep with Harry took matters into his own hands as he leaped off Theo's bed wincing a little as he landed on his hurt front paw and made his way over to where Theo had thrown his robes while getting changed. Reaching for them as gently as he could with his teeth so as to not rip them Harry began to drag the robes into one of the room's corners. Looking it over Harry decided he would need some more and went to collect both Draco and Blaise's discarded robes as well. Once he had all three robes Harry used both his teeth and paw to mold the three robes into a small nest. "I don't think he is going to be sleeping with either of you," Blaise said with laugh.

"What makes you say that?" both Draco and Theo asked turning to the dark skin Italian.

"Well mostly due to the fact that Vilu had decided to build himself a nest out of our robes," Blaise said with a soft chuckle pointing to the corner. The other two look and mouths fall open as they lay eyes on their three school robes bunched in the corner and the small green Kitsune curled up in them. Both Theo and Draco let out some coos at Harry who was already asleep with his new tail wrapped around his small body. Seeing that Blaise was right about the Kitsune not going to sleep with either of them Draco and Theo ended their arrangement and climbed into their bed as each of them cast a spell that would let them know if Harry left the room in the middle of the night without one of them.