Chapter 11: Trouble Brewing (stream "Butter" for clear skin)

As the School Board meeting came closer and closer Severus and Remus made sure to check Harry over at least once every hour to see if he had recovered enough to regain conciseness. As knowing their plan to get the Potter Wills would most likely a hot button issue Severus had scheduled the meeting for the weekend so that Luna and Neville would not be overly tired for their classes but it also gave Harry even more time to recover from his exhaustion. Much to their relief Harry showed signs of awakening Thursday after supper seeing the small Kitsune begin to stir Severus sent word to Theo to keep up the idea of Harry was a familiar to his student. Though the pair had been unable to find out a reason that Theo could understand Harry in his current form they had agreed to not inform anyone his true identity. "You called for me Professor?" Theo asked almost skidding into his Heads of House's office.

"Young Heir Nott I would like to inform you that Vilu has begun to stir," Severus said withholding a chuck for with everything said and done he had to admit that Harry had been good for getting Theo out of his shell. Theo almost bounded over to Vilu who just as Professor Snape had said was beginning to stir. Bending over the makeshift nest on Snape's desk Theo began to run his hand smoothly over the the Kitsune's back. As soon as his hand touched the soft green fur Theo felt a small spark of magic and in an instant Vilu's stirring began to increase. "I felt something Professor," Theo said in shock in a soft voice as if not wanting to wake the small fox.

"Theo?" Harry said waking up at the sound of his voice.

"I am here Vilu," Theo said a wide smile on his face as he looks down in joy of the Kitsune. Severus had schooled his face to hide a smile as he watched the pair interact the normally quite bookworm and the transformed son of one his best friend who from all accounts had been tortured. Just reading their body language he saw how happy both males were in each other's company.

"What happened Theo why is it so quite?" Harry asked his eyes refusing to open up.

"The game has ended little one you passed out," Theo said lifting Vilu out of the nest and taking a seat by the desk puts the Kitsune into his lap.

"Did the player survive?" Harry asked his voice full of worry about someone getting hurt.

"They are fine you saved everyone, but those spells you used left you exhausted you have been unconscious for five days," Theo said petting his familiar with a smile on his face.

"Five days," Harry said in shock that has been the longest he have ever been unconscious before at the Dursleys he might have been out for a couple of days but five of them was unheard of. "Thank you for taking care of me," Harry said nuzzling upward into Theo's strong hand.

"It was not just me, I'm sorry to say that due to classes it was mostly Professor Snape who looked after you," Theo said scratching him under his chin.

"Than thank lanky Potion Man for me," Harry said making Theo chuckle at the description of his Head of House.

"Vilu said thank you for taking care of him sir," Theo said making Harry suddenly freeze in place.

"I am sure," Severus said keeping his face still having a feeling that since he could not understand him Harry was slyly had insulted him but paid it no mind after all after how he had mistreated the boy he could take any sort of insults the boy turned Kitsune could come up with. "Now why don't you take him back to the dorms and let the others see that he has recovered," Severus said ushering the boy out so he could contact Remus about Harry waking back up.