Chapter 13: Nothing to do but doing it anyway

As soon as the Will rolled up everyone turned to Molly with looks as if they were expecting her to blow her top for what Lily had said but she shocked everyone, Lady Magic and James included, by just saying, "Well the Will did not really reveal the full list of properties that Harry could be hiding in. What is your next bright idea?" she said with a sneer at Professor Snape.

"Actually the Will did a great deal as it listed me as Harry's Magical Guardian I have access to details with all of his accounts to track any funds coming out as well as his properties so I can find out if they are being used," Remus said hiding a smirk as he saw both Albus and Molly blanch at finding out that Remus could not find out that they had been stealing from the Potter Family Main Vaults.

"Be that as it may I would like to bring up another issue before we move on to why ever this meeting was called," Molly said hoping to distract everyone from her reaction to the werewolf's news.

"And what would that be Molly," Albus said thinking that he would need to put some compulsions on Remus before they left the meeting.

"The shunning of my children and, due to her support of them, young Miss Hermione Granger," Molly said glaring at the three students as if they had been the ones to start shunning he babies.

"From what I understand your youngest children decided to give into a bigoted view that all Slytherins are evil thus calling their older brothers evil as well. As not a single member of the Slytherin House was actually present during the decision to shun your youngest offspring they, nor can young Lady Lovegood-Ravenclaw and Heir Nott can be blamed. Also your eldest at the school was one of the first to actually start shunning them. As you very well know Molly family ties are very important and with Ginny and Ron publicly calling their siblings evil when they were not there to defend themselves a shunning was the least that could have happened to them. Fred and George once they learned of what was said about them could have both challenged Ron and Ginny to a duel to the death, or as they are the Heirs for the Prewett Line they could have banished them from that family line and as you and Arthur live in a property that originally came from that line they would no longer be able to live there," Severus said making Molly's mouth fall open in shock at how much power the twins had and how much restraint they had actually showed.

"Yes I quite agree that while the Shunning was rather harsh we have no power to control out students minds and beliefs. Since they came to the the decision to do it themselves we have no power to overturn it," Professor Flitwick said.

"And now if there is no other business?" Minerva asked looking around to see if any one brought anything up. "We shall move on to the main reason for this special meeting. This once more has to do with Vilu who it seems protected the students from a group of Dementors who had crashed the Quidditch match last weekend but also has become the familiar to Heir Theodore Nott." Hearing this Legvistus gave his Grandson a surprised look as this was the first time he had learned about the two becoming familiars.

"Utter Bollix," Molly said "how can a stupid creature hold off one Dementor let alone a group of them?"

"Who you calling stupid you Red Furred Moon Screeched?" Harry asked keeping his words in character as his furs stood on end due to the insult. Theo had to bit his lip to stop himself from laughing at the description the woman. While Lady Magic and James were under no such restrictions burst out laughing at the Harry's turn of phrase.

"I will point out Molly that Kitsunes are intelligent creatures that are just as smart as humans if not more so," Remus said coming to Harry's defense.

"They also can perform their own version of magic and from what several of my students told me that the bubble charm that appeared the the game was last seen during a joint class they had with Gryffindors with Professor Lupin," Severus said.