Chapter 9: That Old Familiar Feeling

"Did you say something?: Theo asked turning to look at Draco who was getting dressed behind him.

"Um no why?" Draco asked confused.

"Just checking," Theo said giving his friend a smile as he scooped up Harry and walked out of the room before leaving the Slytherin dorms without the others. Heading to an empty classroom Theo shut the door and set Harry on a desk. "So was it you that was speaking Vilu?" Theo asked taking the attached seat of the desk and petting Harry's back. Harry had to think quickly of a reason why Theo could now understand him without revealing either his real identity or Lady Magic's involvement. Suddenly an idea sprung into his mind making him smile to himself.

"I have become comfortable enough with you and a bond has been formed that I might consider you as my human familiar if that is amenable to you," Harry said trying to sound as official as he could.

"Just how old are you?" Theo asked making Harry realize his mistake as he recalled that Snape had stated he was considered a baby by Kitsune standards.

"By your human way of measurement I am fifty-two seasons old." Harry said doing some quick math for as a magical creature he should not understand the concept of years,

"So that is mean, give me a moment, oh we are the same age," Theo said smiling down at him. Harry had to smile a little as she sat back on his haunches wrapping his tail around his legs as he looked up at Theo.

"If you say so human so are you willing to become my magical Familiar?" Harry asked tilting his head and biting the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing.

"I would be honored to be consider your familiar Vilu.... if you do not mind what is your real name?" Theo said reaching out and scratching Harry under his chin.

"Um Vilu is aright for now," Harry said scratching the side of his face with a paw. "Also while I do trust your human pack it is only to you that I extend this offer so only you shall be able to understand my speech," Harry said. "Speaking of name human what is your designation?" he asked tilting his head as if in in wonder.

"Oh sorry I guess I never really introduced myself I am was named Theodore Nott but my friends call and you can call me Theo," Theo said almost making Harry laugh at his formality and giving him an idea for some more fun.

"Ah it is a pleasure to meet with you Theo-human, now what are the names of he one topped with white fur and the taller dark skinned human of your pack?" Harry asked seeing Theo let out a chuckle at his description of the others.

"Well the one with the fur, which we call hair by the way, is named Draco, while the other one is Blaise," Theo said.

"Thank you for the information but you must understand that there are some rules Theo-human you must let anyone else know you can understand me even those members of your pack," Harry said.

"Alright Vilu and you can drop the human thing and just call me Theo," Theo said.

"But one name is for siblings," Harry said laughing internally at how cute Theo looked.

"How is a sibling different then a familiar bond?" Theo asked.

"I can not say," Harry said realizing he had no readily lie for that question.