Chapter 5: With Friends Like These

Harry began to once more sleep in Theo's lap as the Slytherin talked to Fred and George feeling safe and secure around all three of them. He must have been in a more deep sleep then normal since when next he woke up he was back in the Great Hall for lunch. Letting out a large yawn he heard a laugh from above him. "Did you have a good sleep Vilu?" Draco asked whose lap he had been laying in. Harry nodded stretching his body and looking around to see where Theo had gone before letting out a soft whimper at not spotting him. "Theo has gone to see Professor Snape about some things he learned but we wanted you to have some food around just in case you woke up," Draco said guessing the reason for the whimper as he held out some small bits of meat for Harry. With the greatest of care Harry took the bits of food from the blonde not wanting to literally bite the hand that was feeding him. After he had eaten all he could Harry curled back down oh Draco's lap pulling in his paws and wrapping his tail around himself as he waited patiently for Draco to finish eating.

"Potter still not here yet?" a voice said making Harry's ears perk up as Theo sat down. With a happy yip he got off Draco's lap and went to Theo's side and leaned into the Slytherin as he began to eat his lunch.

"Nope and Dumbles has not mentioned it yet, either the Weasel and Mudblood have not told him yet, or Potter is on some mission for the old fool," Draco said.

"Or he is nuzzled against you," Harry said to himself a little shocked that no one had seemed to notice him being missing thought he guessed after last year and the Chamber he really should not be shocked by his classmates behavior.

"You will never guess who Vilu bonded with while I was researching in the library? Theo said reaching down and scratching on of Harry's ears making him purr.

"I don't know Madam Pince?" Draco guessed.

"Actually it was the Weasley twins I was in the middle of reading with Vilu on the floor at my feet. I got so wrapped up in the book," Theo said holding up a hand to stop any teasing comments from the blonde " that I did not notice he had left. When I did I went looking in case some student went and pulled a Ginny and got hurt. To my surprise he was curled up in on one of the twin's laps fast asleep."

"Really one of the terror twins are you sure they did not give him a potion or something?" Draco asked only for Harry to hiss at him.

"I would watch it Draco from what I read not only are Kitsunes rather intelligent when they form a bond with someone it last and they will do anything to protect the bond even dying for them there are even some mentions that they can perform some magical spells," Theo said running a hand down Harry's back to calm him back down.

"Um not to be negative or anything but what if someone breaks a bond with a Kitsune?" Draco asked slightly worried.

"The books Hogwarts has did not really get into it apart from a line about cutting ties in all things," Theo said and noticed Draco's confused look. "What I take it as is that if your ruin a bond with a Kitsune you will be out of their life for good. You might have been there for them since their birth say like a family member but if you break the bond they will turn their backs and ignore you if you are lucky or attack if you are unlucky. This is just a guess I will have to see if Hogsmead has any books stores that might nave more books in store or that I can order about Kitsunes just to be sure." Harry suddenly perked up for going to Hogsmead would be a perk in his new form since neither Uncle Vernon or even Minister Fudge had signed his permission to go to the Magical village. He doubt that he would get some of the chocolate that he had heard Ron gush about due to his current form but he would be able to at least see the place.