Niall's POV

Saturday.

I feel like I have waited a tremendous amount of time for this day to come. I generally hate Saturdays, of course I have an exception to love Saturday today. I have no idea why I am this excited to see Graysen. I just cant get her out of my mind.

I barely know this girl but yet I feel as if I'm head over heels for her. There's jut something about her that seems so intoxicating. Deep down though, I know there's something that isn't right. The desire to mean something to her is strong. I want to be in her life, and I have no idea where this attraction is coming from but it's there. I believe that deep down she has the same desire as well but I cant help but think she doesn't want to be my friend.

I could tell from the night at the pub and from all that begging it took for her to give me her number, that she was deeply hesitant. It seems as though there is something she is hiding that she doesn't want anyone to find out, like someone betrayed her trust or hurt her in some way resulting in her putting her guard up. I could be jumping to conclusions and assuming things, but she just gives off the vibe she was hurt in the past.

Today is a big day, well not really. To be honest I have no idea what Graysen and I are even gonna do. I've thought about it but nothing comes to mind. I've gotten as far as picking her up in my truck, I don't know where we are going or if we are going to do anything but I'm just happy she's hanging out with me.

This girl has been stuck in my mind since the pub and I'm not completely sure she wants to be in a relationship but I'm not going to give up on her. She is very reserved, like I said I could barely get her to give me her number. I have a feeling it's going to be hard getting her to trust me. I guess she trusted me enough to 'hang out' with me.

Now I'm rummaging through my closet trying to find something to wear. I'm not a very fashionable guy, at least in my point of view.

I eventually hopped in my old rusty pick up truck that has been sitting at my parents for about a year and started heading to the address Graysen gave me.

We have texted back and forth since we ran into each other at the guitar shop, and she gave me her address to come pick her up, to be honest I don't think she gave me her actual address so I don't know where google maps will take me.

I pull up to the front of the old grocery store that has since been abandoned.

When I pull into a parking spot I see her standing against the aged brick wall with graffiti all over it. She was smoking a cigarette.

As she walks up to my truck I realize that I've been watching her walk up to the door of my truck the whole time, I probably look like a crazy person but she's hard not to look at, she's really pretty.

She opens the truck door and hops in like she has known me for a long time and is used to hopping in my truck. "Hi Niall." Graysen smirks when she looks at me after buckling up her seat belt.

I sat there shocked and distracted for a minute then finally she got my attention. "Hello Earth to Niall?" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Hi, hi Gray."  I gave her a nickname because I thought that Gray sounded cool. I smiled at her and she chuckled while shaking her head.

"So what are we doing?" she asked. Then I started to panic; what are we going to do? 

"Uuh" I stuttered. 

"You don't have any idea what we are going to do, huh?" she laughed. "I have an idea, we can go to the guitar shop and mess around with the guitars. Or we can go to one of the old buildings down where all the grass fields are." she turned and we made eye contact, man her eyes are beautiful. They are a greenish blue, and the way her orange colored hair is nicely straightened... ok snap out of it Niall.