TW

"Graysen... Where are you." I could hear the sound of his metal baseball bat dragging against the floor. I was terrified hiding under my bed, not the greatest place to hide.

"What about my sweet Hannah? Is she hiding with Graysen?" My heart started beating faster.

Hannah. Oh no.

"God dammit! I know you're hiding and I would suggest coming out before I find you and drag you out!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He then swung his metal bat into my wooden door.

He found me.

The calm before the storm. You know how the sun always shines and it's the perfect temperature before a storm. That's what this is. It's peaceful and quiet but as soon as the sunshine shines through the clouds it disappears.

Then comes the rain, and thunder, and lightning.

I screamed at the top of my lungs when he grabbed my leg and whipped me out from under the bed.

There he was holding his rusty stained bat with small splatters of blood. "What makes you think that you can hide from me! I swear I will beat you to d-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence.

The walls of my childhood bedroom started crumbling and turning to dust. And just like that he disappeared.

"Graysen! Wake up." Cold water seeped into my clothes and I quickly shot my head up, resulting in me falling off the bar stool.

Yep you guessed it, I fell asleep drunk out of my mind at the bar. Great. Now i'm just pissed, i'm soaking wet, and not in a sexual way and my ass hurts from falling off the chair.

I looked up and saw Gary the bar tender holding a bucket. "What the hell Gary!" I yelled. He dropped the bucket and stepped to the side revealing none other than the 'famous' Niall Horan. I gave him a death glare and started standing up, pointing at him with my finger. "You dick, you're dead." I bolted and so did the Irish princess.

"Get your little Irish ass over here." I was chasing after him, completely forgetting about my horrid dream I had not 15 minutes ago. Niall was screaming like a baby in front of me, and then smashed into a man standing by one of the tables. Niall was fast enough to get away but right when the guy whipped around, there I was, standing there knowing what was going to happen next.

"You little bitch, you made me spill my drink!" he spat in my face. There was beer all over the floor, I looked down and saw the floor drenched in 'his drink'. I laughed through my nose.

"Looks like it." I patted his shoulder. The man then clenched his fist swiftly bringing it up and swinging his arm right to the side of my jaw. I stumbled into the wall, now i'm angry. This guy just punched me and i'm a girl might I add. There are a few ways this can go, I can either run out, fight back and possibly get arrested for starting a bar fight, well technically I didn't start it but I could get escorted out, or I can let him beat my ass. Obviously i'm gonna go with fight back, this man has no right to hit me.

I pushed myself off the wall and started analyzing the man, he looked ready to fight me. I quickly put my hands on his shoulders and kneed him in the crotch. The man then crouched and tried punching my stomach but I dodged and brought my fist up to his chin giving him an uppercut. He dropped to the ground and rolled. This man is a real asshole. In fact i'm calling him asshole from now on seems how I don't know his name.

Once asshole was fully turned over I straddled him and started punching his face repeatedly yelling profanities at him. This is the part where everyone knows i'm from the South because when I swear my accent becomes way stronger.