Chapter 11: Surrender

Warning: Sexual scenes ahead....

Adrian's POV:-

"Give yourself completely to me. I want you to be mine... all mine."

I looked into her innocent and nervous eyes as I can feel her body tensing under my touch as those words left my mouth. She was a drug, I wanted badly and most importantly my soul needed her badly. If the world was on one side and she on the other side, I would have chosen her for me. I noticed every detail of her face as she tried to comprehend the words I said, my thumb slowly yet sensually started rubbing her lower lip while my fingers gently brushed against her soft rosy cheek until I heard my name from her lips, I want to devour like a beast.

"Adrian..."

"Can you give me yourself?" I asked pulling her closer to me when her hands slowly moved towards my face, the soft skin of her hand touched each side of my face and I found my body reacting to her touch that never happened before. I couldn't help but move my eyes towards her lips when she bit them out of her nervousness. 

Fuck... If only she knew how much this small act of her which she does without noticing her makes me insane and fuck her until she doesn't feel her legs. But, I don't want to fuck her and this was the first time too, I felt this feeling. I wanted to make her feel the pleasure that I have chased my entire life. The pleasure for which I have hurt her many times and she has forgiven me many times, "Caroline..."

"I'm scared", she whispered against my lips when her eyes met mine and that was it. I saw the fear in her eyes, her lips have uttered, I adore so much. I pulled her towards me more than before to reduce the gap between us that I always hated when our foreheads touched making both of us close our eyes. "Why you're scared?" I asked, my hand not stopping from caressing her cheek to make her relax and help her to open up to me.

"I'm afraid... that you will leave me after it", she again whispered and a tear left her eye which made me guilty for everything I did to her. A sudden wave of hurt and sadness erupted inside. It was my fault that she is not able to trust me fully which made me curse myself. She opened her eyes that held so many emotions and again made me confused.

I have met many women, but no one seemed a mystery to me. They wanted pleasure just like I wanted and we both gave each other what we wanted. But, the woman sitting in front of me was a complete mystery from the first day I met her. She always made me angry, confused, possessive, passionate, and happy making me feel so many emotions at once. 

Her one hand rested on my cheek while her other hand went down my neck slowly until it stopped at my shirt only to clench its fabric in her small hand when I looked at her only to see something different as she was deciding and I was right when her next words made me froze.

"I surrender to you... I'm yours", she said and my heart skipped a beat again while I forgot to breathe. If she has said those words when we met, I would be happy that I won. But, now I was ready to lose for her. She was the one insane and passionate woman I have encountered with. Who is soft, innocent, passionate, and beautiful for me, the one I always have desired.

She didn't let me utter any words when her lips touched mine and my heart insanely raced due to the intimate kiss. She showed me everything in her kiss, how much she is afraid, but still, she is ready to give herself to me. As I said... she is passionate.  And that moment, I witnessed the tremendous amount of love she has for me... for only me.

I kissed her back with the same intensity and passion, I wanted her so badly. Our lips collided for domination and for the first time, I let this woman dominate the kiss. Her tongue entered my mouth and savored every inch of my mouth. My hands went from her neck to down to her thighs while roaming on her small body. The access to her skin was easy as she wore my shirt.