Chapter 12: Who I am to you?

I wriggled as his fingers continued to touch my curves while my back rested against his warm chest, he was warm. He stopped and I thought he was not going to tease me until I felt soft kisses on my nape making me bit my lips. "I know you are awake, Kitten. I can feel your body tensing and relaxing under my touch. I can feel your slowly increasing breathing as I'm kissing you", he whispered against my ears making me open my eyes open.

"Adrian....", I moaned his name again when he placed a wet kiss on the side of my neck. "Yes, Kitten?" He asked smirking. That jerk knew what he was doing. I smiled and turned around to face him when he captured my lips in his before kissing me passionately. "Good morning", he said winking making me giggled before he took my hand in his looking into my eyes.

"Be ready at 8 tonight, I want to take you somewhere", he said while my heart melted, will this be our first date? But, he doesn't love me. I sighed and nodded when he kissed my forehead. "What is it, Kitten?", his voice brought me back before I smiled and shook my head but he gripped my hand and made me look into his eyes as he was searching for something. "You're lying Caroline", he spoke making me nervous.

How does he know that I'm lying? But what I would tell him is that I'm thinking that you don't love me or is this is we will be the first date where you want me to take? "

"I'm just... tired", my cheeks turned red as those words left my mouth only to make him smirk. He moved away from the hair from my face before leaning in and placed a kiss on my jaw. "I would have surely made you tired, didn't I?" He chuckled as he saw my face that was red now because of shyness. 

Soon, he got up and started getting ready for the office, while I passed the whole time waiting for him to come home so we can go out, I smiled looking at myself through the mirror. My hands were holding the red gown which has soft and shining fabric. I bit my lips trying to suppress my smile that was never leaving my face after what happened in the morning.

As he asked me to be ready, I'm here standing in front of the mirror applying makeup, even though I was afraid that he would leave me after having me in his bed. But, he made me believe that he is serious and I can't be happier than this even I know he doesn't love me.

Will he like this? I thought looking at the gown in my hands which has long sleeves. Smiling, I went towards the bathroom to get ready before he comes home as he has given me leave for one week from the office. My eyes scanned the clock which showed 11 pm and there was no sign of him. Did he forget? I sighed and looked down fidgeting with my fingers. I was already waiting for him to come home which was supposed to be at 8 pm, but here I am waiting for him for hours.

More time was passed, but he was nowhere to be found, or does he don't want this? A tear rolled down my cheek as different thoughts came into my mind. Was he joking? Is he with someone? No, he can't... but he doesn't love me. I don't know why every time my inner self made me realize that he doesn't love me. I want him to love me, but I also can't force him.

I stood up to change my outfit when I heard the horn of the car. I went to the window when I saw him. He was not alone, but with a girl whose hands were around him while he smiled a little when a girl kissed him that broke my heart once again. So he was still playing around to get his pleasure? I turned away from the window as tears continuously fell down my cheeks. Why? Why he has to hurt me again? I cried and went to take shower to change my outfit.

I don't want to see him, I don't want to hear his lies anymore. He did have sex with me and he got what he wanted, now it's better to end this. It's better to be hurt one time than getting hurt every second.

I came out of the bathroom only to see him lying on the bed with his arms wide opened and his feet touching the ground. I walked towards him and looked at his face that was calmed and peaceful as he didn't make my heart restless. I sighed and sat beside him to touch his hair when he suddenly gripped my hand and pulled me closer to him. I can smell the alcohol from him when our eyes met and he caressed my cheek making me close my eyes, how he can affect me so much?

"I'm sorry", I opened my eyes only to meet his red eyes due to alcohol. His eyes were sad, but I let out a sad laugh. I'm having enough of his lies this time. "For what Adrian? For not coming home or... For kissing another girl?" I asked as tears fell down my eyes. Dammit... even my tears are not mine. I moved away and stood up to go when he stopped me from going as he held my wrist. "Caroline listen..."

"Who I am to you, Adrian?! Your secretary? Your girlfriend? Or... A packet of pleasure? A doll that you can own whenever you want!! You know what?! According to me, I'm just another girl you wanted so desperately to warm your bed!" I pushed him away with every word coming out of my mouth; he closed his eyes to control his anger. When he gripped me tighter and pushed me against the wall harshly making me gasped, his eyes showing anger and sadness at the same time.

"For god's sake shut up Caroline!!! I didn't kiss her! She was the one to initiate it! She just dropped me because my car broke!" I looked at him but scoffed. No way, I'm going to fall for him again. He has always made me a fool and this time; I don't want to disrespect myself. It's now or never. "I don't believe you."

"Then what I should do to make you believe me?"

"I want to go home. I gave you what you wanted so let's end-" He didn't let me finish my words and kissed me harshly. His tongue aggressively entered my mouth claiming it as his. He was venting his anger out on me.  A punishment he was giving to me for uttering those words, his hands held me possessively while I again lost in his touch, he moved back and looked into my eyes as we breathe heavily.

"Don't ever say it again... I can't live without you kitten", he whispered when I pushed him away and was about to walk away when he pulled me and my back hit his chest, he held me tightly declaring that he owns me and snuggled into my neck when I felt the wetness on my shoulder... he was crying.

"You're the only one I want... Because I'm in love with you."

-----------------------------------

Finally!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote for this chapter, It takes only a few seconds. 

Stay safe.